Among the various types of diabetes, Type 2 diabetes is more prevalent than other types. It mostly affects people of middle and old age. Their body makes insulin but does not utilize it effectively. Trajenta is a tablet that can help control this condition by enhancing the level of incretins that can in turn control sugar levels. The best part is that the Trajenta price is affordable.
There are several other drugs available for treating and managing Type-2 Diabetes. They are available in brand and generic forms and their prices are quite affordable similarly to the Trajenta price.
Origin of Type 2 diabetes
When you eat, the pancreas uses glucose from the food to produce insulin. Insulin carries glucose from the bloodstream to all the cells in the body and uses it to produce energy.
People with type 2 diabetes create insulin but their cells do not function as they should. In this case, the pancreas will increase the production of insulin and might end up getting overworked. The cells in the pancreas get damaged and this all leads to the buildup of glucose in the blood.
Several things cause type-2 diabetes as listed below:
- Obesity- Overweight people may develop insulin resistance. This is more prevalent in those who carry weight around the middle of their bodies.
- Lack of exercise makes your body more susceptible to type-2 diabetes.
- Unhealthy diets containing lots of high-fat foods, or diets that are lacking in fiber increase the likelihood of type 2 diabetes.
- Genetic studies have found DNA that affects how your body produces insulin.
Furthermore, increased glucose production by the liver is a critical factor. When blood sugar is low, the liver produces and sends out glucose. When you eat, your blood sugar increases and your liver will slow down and store glucose for later. In some cases, the liver doesn’t store the glucose and will keep producing glucose
Warning Signs of Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes can be well managed with the right medication. If you notice any two or more of the below symptoms you should seek medical advice.
- Persistent Hunger and thirst
- Tiredness and unclear vision
- Cuts and wounds take longer to heal
- Numbness in the hands and feet
- Dark patches on the skin
- Yeast infection
- Gradual weight loss
How to Manage Type- 2 Diabetes?
Type-2 diabetes is best managed with a complete lifestyle change. Your doctors will be able to come up with a plan to help you manage your illness and will tell you how often to check your glucose levels. Your doctor will want you to ensure they are within a specific range.
To manage diabetes effectively:
1. Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates, sugar and animal fats. This will keep your heart healthy and regulate your body weight.
2.Increase your intake of foods rich in fiber and eat fruits and vegetables
3.Take meals at steady intervals and always stop when you feel full.
4.Take any medications as instructed by your doctor.
As mentioned above, you can use the best medicines like Trajenta to control Type 2 diabetes effectively.