What is Sildenafil used for?
Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Sildenafil works to increase blood flow to the penis and with sexual stimulation can help to achieve and maintain erections.
Sildenafil does not prevent individuals from sexually transmitted infections (STI) such as gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV or Hepatitis B. Practice safe sex by using latex condoms when having intercourse. Lower doses of Sildenafil may be used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and high blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and makes blood flow more easily.
Your dose may change based on what Sildenafil is meant to treat. Do not share sildenafil with others as this may not treat their ED and can cause adverse reactions.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sildenafil
Before taking Sildenafil, read the patient information leaflet and follow the directions provided by your doctor. If you have any questions reach out to a doctor or pharmacist as the best results come from proper use.
To treat ED it is taken orally at least half an hour to an hour before sexual activity. Fatty foods may delay the effects. Do not take more medication for greater effects. Taking more medication will not improve your condition and can lead to a higher risk of side effects.
Sildenafil is safe to use for individuals that have a history of heart problems such as heart disease and heart attack as long as they are healthy enough to engage in coitus. Stop taking Sildenafil if you experience serious side effects.
Sildenafil Has known side effects. This is not a complete list and includes frequently reported adverse events. If you experience any signs and symptoms of serious side effects when taking Estradot Patch, talk to your doctor or emergency care.
Report side effects with Sildenafil to your doctor. If you find them unmanageable call your doctor or pharmacist for medical advice about side effects.
- lack of coordination
- stomach upset
- vision changes
- increased sweating
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- Bladder pain
- vision loss, temporary
- cloudy or bloody urine
- chest pain
- skin lesions with swelling
- sudden weakness
- behavior change similar to drunkenness
- redness, soreness, swelling, or bleeding of the gums
- lower back or side pain
- blurred vision
- numbness of the hands
- cold sweats
- ear pain
- trouble breathing
- twitching of the muscles
- decreased vision
- pain on urination
- dry mouth
- sores in the mouth and on the lips
- abnormal dreams
- bloody nose
- cool and pale skin
- tense muscles
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- mental depression
- slurred speech
- redness or irritation of the tongue
- migraine headache
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- stuffy or runny nose
- increased amount of saliva
- excessive hunger
- sexual problems in men (continuing), including failure to experience a sexual orgasm
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- difficulty in swallowing
- double vision
- redness, itching, or tearing of the eyes
- redness, burning, or swelling of the eyes
- increased frequency of urination
- seeing shades of colors differently than before
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- difficulty in concentrating
- deafness or hearing loss
- bleeding of the eye
- dryness, redness, scaling, or peeling of the skin
- trouble sleeping
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- dry eyes
- redness of the skin
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- rectal bleeding
- worsening of asthma
- feeling of something in the eye
- skin paleness
- headache (severe or continuing)
- sensitivity to light
- unusually warm skin
- waking to urinate at night
- sensation of motion, usually whirling, either of one's self or of one's surroundings
- skin ulcers
- convulsions (seizures)
- unusual feeling of burning or stinging of the skin
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- increased skin sensitivity
- restless sleep
- stomach discomfort following meals
- fainting or faintness
- numbness or tingling of the hands, legs, or feet
- nausea (severe or continuing)
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- diarrhea or stomach cramps (severe or continuing)
- increase in the size of the pupil
- sore throat
- breast enlargement
- prolonged, painful erection of penis
- eye pain
- trembling and shaking
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- increased thirst
- swelling of the face, hands, feet, or lower legs
- loss of bladder control
- difficult or labored breathing
- fever or chills
- painful, swollen joints
- bone pain
- tenderness in the stomach area
- decrease in amount of urine or the frequency of urination
- Abnormal vision
The following drugs are known to interact with Sildenafil. This is not an exhaustive list of all possible drug interactions. It is important to disclose all your current medications, (including prescription medications) with your doctor to prevent allergic reactions or adverse interactions. They may have to determine if the interaction is worth the benefit of using both drugs or if your therapeutic plan needs to be changed.
- Amyl Nitrite
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Isosorbide Dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
Buy Sildenafil Online with Your Canada Drug Store’s No Risk Guarantee!
Sildenafil is a medicine provided from Canada from Your Canada Drugs Store. You can buy Sildenafil online with a legitimate prescription for low along with inexpensive prices. You can trust Your Canada Drug Store in providing you with premium medications like Sildenafil at the lowest cost offered. Buy Sildenafil online and also your various other prescription medications from Your Canada Drug Store– the secure selection for purchasing excellent quality and likewise efficient medicines at an excellent price.
Below are a few benefits for purchasing your medications online through Your Canada Drug Store:
We are a CIPA and Pharmacy Checker accredited drug store.
Our 5 star commitment guarantees that you have access to your selection of the outright best brand and also generic medicines.
Our friendly along with knowledgeable Patient Care Team is readily available to help you with any of your prescription needs.
We offer our customers peace of mind; you can trust you will receive risk-free and dependable medicine from our qualified drug store partners located in Canada, the UK in addition to New Zealand.
Our commitment to customer care extends to after your order; you can be assured that you are paying the lowest guaranteed price for Sildenafil online with our No-Risk Guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your Sildenafil, you can make the most of our return policy and get your money back!
If you have any questions about when you buy Sildenafil online or any of our other products, you can contact our team of qualified Patient Service Representatives. Or speak with one of our pharmacists by calling toll-free at 1-844-416-4282.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the medical advice provided by a certified medical professional. Any prescription drug use needs to be approved by your doctor. Do not avoid or ignore any advice provided by your physician in favor of what is written here. Always consult with a pharmacist or doctor before taking this medication and seek counselling if you have any questions or concerns about your medication.