What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is intended to educate consumers on Avapro. This is not intended to be used as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician for your medical condition and treatment. Do not ignore advice your doctor gives you because of the information provided here.
Avapro is a medicine that is classified under the category of angiotensin II receptor antagonists. This means that is works by reducing the presence of certain chemicals in the body. The result is that blood vessels are kept wide and open so that blood can flow freely around the body. Narrow blood vessels are an important cause of high blood pressure that in itself can lead to problems like heart attacks and strokes. Your doctor may prescribe Avapro to reduce your blood pressure. Avapro may be prescribed along with other blood pressure medicines.
Your Canada Drug Store sells Avapro from Canada. We give our customers the lowest price available for Avapro. You can buy Avapro online through our licensed pharmacy partners world-wide. We can help you to save on your essential medications like Avapro. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trustworthy source for safe and effective medications like Avapro at the lowest cost. You can get Avapro as well as any other essential medications from Your Canada Drug Store – the most trustworthy source for low-priced medications.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to the customer experience doesn’t stop after you’ve ordered. We guarantee you are paying the lowest price for Avapro with our No-Risk guarantee! If for any reason you’re unhappy with your Avapro, you can use our return policy to get your money back.
In addition to being prescribed Avapro, treatment for high blood pressure may include changes in diet and weight control. Your doctor will give you a diet and exercise plan that you should follow precisely. Always check in with your doctor prior to making dietary changes.
Most patients with high blood pressure will not notice signs of the problem. In fact, most may feel normal. It is important for you to follow your doctor’s prescription instructions exactly. You must also keep all appointments with your physician even if you are feeling well.
Remember that this medication does not cure high blood pressure, but it can help control it. Therefore, you must continue to take it as directed if you expect to maintain control of your blood pressure. You will likely have to continue taking blood pressure for the rest of your life. If high blood pressure remains untreated it can cause serious problems such as blood vessel disease, heart failure, kidney disease, or stroke.
You can take Avapro either with or without food. Take all of the other medications prescribed by your doctor to treat you high blood pressure.
Drug interactions can affect how your medications work, or can put you at a higher risk of experiencing undesirable side effects. Some drug interactions must be avoided at all costs while others can be mitigated with changes implemented by your physician.
The following drugs interact with Avapro:
The above is an incomplete list of side effects. Therefore, you must provide your doctor with a list of all of the medications you take. This should include prescription, non-prescription, and herbal products you are taking. This will help your doctor to properly monitor for drug interactions.
Along with the intended effects of a medication, Avapro can also cause unwanted side effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, they might require medical attention.
If any of the following side effects occur, talk to your doctor immediately:
- Cold sweats
- Dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from lying or sitting position
- Bladder pain
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Chest pain
- Difficult, burning, or painful urination
- Fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Lower back or side pain
- Chest discomfort
- Decreased urine output
- Dilated neck veins
- Extreme fatigue
- Feeling of warmth
- Irregular breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- Redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- Tightness in the chest
- Troubled breathing
- Weight gain
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Black, tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Clay-colored stools
- Dark urine
- Decreased frequency of urine
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle cramps or spasms
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- Pinpoint red spots on the skin
- Unpleasant breath odor
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Vomiting of blood
- Weakness or heaviness of the legs
- Weight gain
- Yellow eyes or skin
Some side effects occur that do not usually require medical attention. These side effects are likely to subside as your body adjusts to the medication. Your health care professional might be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.
The following side effects are mild:
- Acid or sour stomach
- Body aches or pain
- Bone pain
- Dryness or soreness of the throat
- Feeling of indigestion
- General feeling of discomfort or illness
- Joint pain
- Pain in the chest below the breastbone
- Runny nose
- Stomach discomfort or upset
- Stuffy nose
- Tender, swollen glands in the neck
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble with swallowing
- Voice changes
- Blistering, crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
- Bloated or full feeling
- Blurred or loss of vision
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
- Change in hearing
- Cracked, dry, scaly skin
- Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- Disturbed color perception
- Double vision
- Ear drainage
- Earache or pain in the ear
- Excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- Halos around lights
- Hives or welts
- Inability to have or keep an erection
- Large, flat, blue or purplish patches in the skin
- Loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- Night blindness
- Overbright appearance of lights
- Pain, swelling, or redness in the joints
- Passing gas
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Tunnel vision
Incidence not known
- Feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- Sensation of spinning
You may encounter other side effects that are not listed here. If you do, contact your doctor immediately to get advice.
IRBESARTAN – ORAL