What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following is presented for informational purposes for those who want to buy Atacand online. This is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice. Always seek the advice of a professional for your medical condition or treatment. Do not delay in seeking or ignore medical advice you’ve been given because of the information provided here.
Atacand (candesartan) belongs to the group of ‘sartans’ which are the Angiotensin II receptor antagonists. It is mainly prescribed primarily to treat hypertension and can be used alone or with other medications. In some cases, it is used for the treatment of heart failure.
Angiotension II receptor antagonists work to block certain receptors and reduce blood pressure.
Buy Atacand online from Canada through Your Canada Drug Store! We offer our customers the lowest available price to buy Atacand online. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trustworthy source to get safe and affordable medication. Buy Atacand online from us to get a lower price than what you would pay at a local pharmacy. Buy Atacand online from Your Canada Drug Store – the best source for safe and affordable medications.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to the customer experience doesn’t stop once you buy Atacand online. We guarantee that you will pay the lowest price when you buy Atacand online with our price match guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your Atacand, call us back at 1-844-416-4282 and we will make it right!
Atacand will come with a patient information insert. Read and follow these instructions carefully and ensure you understand it before you take Atacand.
In addition to using Atacand, your high blood pressure treatment might include weight control and changes in your diet. Your doctor will give you a diet plan that you should carefully follow, and check with your doctor before you make any changes to your diet.
Many patients with high blood pressure won’t notice signs of the problem. In fact, many will feel normal. You must take your medications exactly as your doctor instructs you and keep all appointments even if you feel well.
Remember that Atacand will not cure your high blood pressure, but it does help you control it. You have to continue taking it as directed in order to lower your blood pressure and keep it down. You may have to take medication for high blood pressure for the rest of your life. If high blood pressure remains untreated it may cause serious issues such as blood vessel disease, kidney disease, heart failure, or stroke.
Atacand works best when there’s a consistent amount in the blood. To help keep a consistent amount do not miss any doses and try to take your doses at the same time daily. Atacand can be taken with or without food.
Drug interactions can affect how your other medications work or increase your risk of experiencing side effects. Some drug interactions are very serious and should be avoided at all costs. Some others can be managed by changing the doses of your medications or taking other precautions. Your doctor will be able to help you with this.
The following medications interact with Atacand:
This is not a complete list of drug interactions. Therefore ensure your doctor knows about all of the prescription and non-prescription drugs, as well as herbal products and vitamins you take so they can properly monitor for blood interactions. If you have questions about drug interactions you can reach out to us at 1-844-416-4282 and ask to be transferred to a pharmacist for counselling.
Along with the needed effects of Atacand, it can also cause unwanted effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, you may need medical attention.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience:
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- Bleeding gums
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Chest tightness or heaviness
- Cough or hoarseness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Joint pain
- Large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- Lower back or side pain
- Pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- Painful or difficult urination
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the feet or lower legs
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Black, tarry stools
- Bloody urine
- Dark urine
- Decreased urine output
- Difficult or troubled breathing
- General feeling of tiredness or weakness
- Hives or welts
- Increased blood pressure
- Increased thirst
- Light-colored stools
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- Pale skin
- Redness of the skin
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
- Sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- Swelling of the face, ankles, or hands
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- Weakness or heaviness of the legs
- Weight gain
- Yellow eyes or skin
Some side effects of Atacand might occur that don’t usually need medical attention. These side effects might go away during treatment with Atacand. Your body will likely adjust to the medication and the side effects will subside.
The following side effects are relatively minor:
- Ear congestion or pain
- Head congestion
- Runny or stuffy nose
You may experience side effects not listed here. If you do, contact your doctor immediately.
CANDESARTAN – ORAL