What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following is presented for exclusively informational purposes to help buy Lexapro from Canada. This information should not be used as a replacement for professional medical advice. Always seek out the advice of a doctor or other health care provider regarding your condition or treatment. Do not delay in seeking medical advice or ignore advice you’ve been given because of the information provided here.
Lexapro (escitalopram) is known by several trade names. It is a popular and widely used medication. Lexapro is an SSRI antidepressant. SSRI is a class of medication called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Lexapro is used to treat major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety disorder. Lexapro works by increasing serotonin in the brain. This substance is thought to affect mood.
Buy Lexapro from Canada online through Your Canada Drug Store to save on your life-saving medications. We offer the best cost to buy Lexapro from Canada from our licensed pharmacy partners. We can help you save on all of your prescription medications when you buy Lexapro from Canada with a valid prescription. Your Canada Drug Store is proud to offer free shipping on every orders. We help you to save when you buy Lexapro from Canada by delivering it to your door free of charge!
You always know you are getting top-quality medication when you buy Lexapro from Canada from us because we are verified by both Pharmacy Checker and CIPA. This means that no matter which of our licensed pharmacy partners has the lowest pricing, you’re able to get safe, effective medication guaranteed. Here are some reasons to buy Lexapro from Canada from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to world-class customer service doesn’t stop after you’ve placed your order! We guarantee that you will pay the lowest price when you buy Lexapro from Canada with our No-Risk Guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy when you buy Lexapro online, you can use our return policy to get your money back.
Take Lexapro as directed by your doctor in order to get the most benefit from it. Do not take more or less of it or take it for a longer time than your doctor orders. When you buy Lexapro from Canada it will come with a medication guide. Read this thoroughly and follow the instructions carefully.
Lexapro may be taken with or without food. If your doctor tells you to take it at a specific time, follow their instructions.
If you’re taking the oral liquid, shake the bottle well before you measure each dose. Use a marked measuring spoon, medicine cup, or oral syringe to measure the doses. An unmarked teaspoon will not hold the right amount of liquid.
You may have to take Lexapro for a month or longer before you begin to feel the effects.
It is important to talk with your doctor about drug interactions before you buy Lexapro from Canada. Drug interactions can change how your medication works or increase your chance for severe side effects. The following drugs may interact with Lexapro:
- Tagamet (cimetidine)
- Coumadin (warfarin)
- Zoloft (sertraline)
- Elavil (amitriptyline)
- Zomig (zolmitriptan)
- Amerge (naratriptan)
This is not an exhaustive list of medications that can interact with Lexapro. Keep a list of all prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as herbal products you’re taking. Give this list to each doctor or health care provider who treats you so that they can properly monitor for drug interactions. If you have questions about drug interactions or any other part of the process when you buy Lexapro from Canada, reach out to our customer service team or a licensed pharmacist at 1-844-416-4282.
The presence of other medical conditions can also affect the use of Lexapro. Ensure you let your doctor know your entire medical history and all of your medical conditions before you buy Lexapro from Canada.
The following medical conditions can cause problems with the use of Lexapro:
- Bipolar disorder (mood disorder with mania and depression)
- Bleeding problems
- Glaucoma, angle-closure
- Hyponatremia (low sodium in the blood)
- Seizures, history of—Use with caution. May make these conditions worse.
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease—Use with caution. The effects may be increased because of slower removal of the medicine from the body.
This is not an exhaustive list of conditions that can interact with Lexapro. Before you buy Lexapro from Canada make sure that all of the healthcare professionals you work with know about your entire medical history. If you have questions before you buy Lexapro from Canada you can reach us at 1-844-416-4282. Our expert customer service team will help you with ordering and our licensed pharmacists can answer any questions about the medication you may have.
Along with its needed effects, medications can also cause unwanted side effects. Although you will not experience all of these side effects of Lexapro, if you do they may require medical attention. Check with your doctor promptly if you experience any of the following:
- Decreased urine output
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Increased thirst
- Muscle pain or cramps
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the face, ankles, or hands
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
You may experience some side effects that do not need medical attention. These side effects usually go away during treatment as your body adjusts. Your doctor may also be able to give you advice on how to lessen or avoid these side effects. If you notice worsening symptoms or if they become bothersome check with your doctor.
- Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- Dry mouth
- Ejaculation delay
- Gas in the stomach
- Inability to have or keep an erection
- Loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Trouble sleeping
- Bloated or full feeling
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
- Decreased appetite
- Excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- General feeling of discomfort or illness
- Increased sweating
- Joint pain
- Muscle aches and pains
- Not able to have an orgasm
- Pain in the neck or shoulders
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- Passing gas
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Tightness of the chest
- Tooth problems
- Trouble breathing
- Unusual dreams
- Unusual drowsiness, dullness, tiredness, weakness or feeling of sluggishness
Some patients may experience side effects aside from those listed above. If you notice other side effects ensure you talk to your doctor promptly.