What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented exclusively to educate those who want to buy Temodar. It is aimed at consumers and does not contain all possible information about Temodar. This information is not a substitute for medical advice from a licensed professional. Always go to your doctor if you have any questions about your medication, treatment, or condition. Do not delay in seeking medical advice because of the information provided here.
Temodar (temozolomide) is an oral medication that is used to treat cancer. It interferes with the spread and growth of cancerous tumors and cells. It is often used as a combination with radiation therapy in order to treat some brain tumors. Temodar is generally administered once other cancer medications have not helped the condition improve at all. In some cases Temodar can be used to treat other medical conditions in combination with other medications. Ask your doctor if you have any questions.
Buy Temodar online from YCDS Customer Care with our no-risk guarantee. We pride ourselves in offering high quality medications for the lowest available price. When you buy Temodar from us you’ll know you’re getting the lowest available cost. We are so confident that we offer the lowest cost to buy Temodar, if you find a lower price we will match it. The other company must also be CIPA verified and the product must be exactly the same. We are certified by CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association) which is an independent 3rd party that ensures our medication meets industry standards. We have gone to the lengths of getting CIPA certified so that you’ll have peace of mind when you buy Temodar from us.
Some reasons to buy Temodar from us:
- We are a CIPA and Pharmacy Checker approved drug store.
- Our 5 star commitment assures that you have access to your selection of the outright best brand name as well as generic medicines.
- Our pleasant as well as educated Patient Care Team is easily available to assist you with any of your prescription needs.
- We provide our customers peace of mind; you can trust you will certainly get risk-free and also trustworthy medicine from our certified drug store partners situated in Canada, the UK in addition to New Zealand.
Our dedication to world class customer service doesn’t stop once you’ve placed your order. You can be assured you’re paying the lowest possible cost when you buy Temodar with our No-Risk Guarantee. If for any reason you’re unhappy when you buy Temodar from us, you can make the most of our return policy and get your cash back!
If you have any questions before you buy Temodar or any other products, you can reach out to our Customer Care team or get transferred to a pharmacist for counselling by calling 1-844-416-4282.
Buy Temodar if prescribed to you for cancer treatment. Take Temodar capsules exactly as your doctor instructs. Temodar capsules come in different strengths and each strength has a different colour cap. Your doctor may prescribe multiple Temodar capsule strengths for you, so it is important that you quickly learn how to take your medication. Understand exactly how many capsules to take each day of your treatment and what strengths to take. This might be different when you start a new cycle. This will also help you avoid taking too much Temodar and increasing your chance of side effects.
Take your daily dose of Temodar at one time with a full glass of water. Swallow Temodar whole, do not chew, break, or split the capsules. If a Temodar capsule is opened accidentally, make sure you do not inhale the powder from the capsules or get the powder on your skin or in your nose or mouth. If contact with these areas happens, flush the area with water.
If you throw up your Temodar capsules do not take more, just wait for the next dose. Try to take Temodar on an empty stomach or at bed time to prevent nausea. Your doctor may prescribe additional medication to treat or prevent nausea or other medications to help lessen the side effects of Temodar.
See your doctor regularly and keep all appointments to check your progress. Your doctor will check you for side effects that you may not notice. If you miss a dose of Temodar, talk with your doctor to get instructions about when to take the next dose of Temodar. If you take more than the prescribed amount of Temodar call your doctor right away.
Though there are some medications that should never be used together, in some cases two different medications can be used together even though they may interact. Your doctor will adjust your dose and take other necessary precautions in these cases. The following medications may interact with Temodar:
Other medical problems
If you have other medical conditions they may affect your use of Temodar. Make sure you talk to your doctor if you have any other medical issues such as:
- Bone marrow problems (eg, anemia, leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, pancytopenia, thrombocytopenia)
- Liver problems—Use with caution. May make these conditions worse.
- Chickenpox (including recent exposure)
- Herpes zoster (shingles)—May increase risk of severe disease affecting other parts of the body.
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease—Use with caution.
This is not an exhaustive list of drugs and medical conditions that will interact with Temodar. Ensure you give your doctor a list of the prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as herbal products you may be taking before you buy Temodar. This will allow your doctor to help you avoid medical interactions.
Along with a medication’s needed effects, medications may also cause unwanted effects. Though not all of these effects will occur, if they do, some will need medical attention. Talk to your doctor about which side effects need medical attention and which do not before you buy Temodar.
If the following side effects occur, check with your doctor immediately:
Less common or rare
- Black, tarry stools
- Blood in the urine or stools
- Cough or hoarseness
- Fever or chills
- Lower back or side pain
- Muscle weakness or paralysis on one or both sides of the body
- Painful or difficult urination
- Pinpoint red spots on the skin
- Swelling of the feet or lower legs
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach pain or tenderness
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- Chest pain
- Clay colored stools
- Decreased appetite
- Difficulty swallowing
- Fast heartbeat
- Hives, itching, or skin rash
- Joint or muscle pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- Red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Red, irritated eyes
- Sore throat
- Sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Tightness in the chest
- Troubled breathing
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Yellow skin or eyes
Some side effects may occur that don’t need medical attention. Generally these side effects will go away during treatment when your body adjusts to the medication. Also, your doctor may be able to advise you on ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:
Less common or rare
- Blurred or double vision
- Breast pain (in people with breasts)
- Burning or prickling feeling on the skin
- Difficulty with speaking
- Increased urge to urinate
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of muscle coordination
- Mental depression
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual weight gain
Other side effects may occur in some people as every individual body is different. If you notice other negative effects after you buy Temodar talk with your healthcare provider.
TEMODAL – ORAL