What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
Prolia (Denosumab 60mg)
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided as a summary and does not contain all possible information about Prolia. This write-up does not ensure that Prolia (denosumab) 60mg is the right medication for you and your treatment. This information is not meant to replace individual medical advice from a licensed professional. Always talk to your doctor about your specific healthcare needs.
Prolia is used in the treatment of bone loss (osteoporosis) in women who have a high risk of bone fracture following menopause. It’s also used in the treatment of bone loss in men who are also at a high risk of bone fracture. Osteoporosis is a condition where bones become thinner and are prone to breakage. Your chances of developing osteoporosis increases after menopause (in women), if someone in your family has osteoporosis, if you take corticosteroids for extended periods, and as you age.
60mg denosumab is also used for the treatment of bone loss in women who are at a high risk for bone fracture while in treatment for breast cancer. Denosumab is used for men who are at a high risk of fracture while in treatment for prostate cancer that hasn’t spread to other parts of the body. Denosumab 60mg works by slowing bone loss in order to help maintain strong bones and reduce the risk of fractures. Prolia belongs to a class of medications called monoclonal antibodies. It prevents osteoclasts from breaking down the bones.
Always read information given to you with Prolia when you first start it and each time you get a refill. Your doctor will inject Prolia 60mg under your skin in your upper arm, upper thigh or abdomen generally every 6 months. Take calcium and vitamin D daily as directed by your doctor. Use denosumab 60mg regularly in order to benefit from it, and continue to take it even if you feel well as most people with osteoporosis do not have symptoms. Remember to receive it every 6 months.
Get the lowest available price on Prolia 60mg!
When you order Prolia 60mg from Your Canada Drug Store you know you will get the best price on safe and effective medication. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and low prices. To guarantee our customer get the lowest available on denosumab 60mg, if you find a better price from another CIPA accredited pharmacy referral company, we will match it! It has to be the same product, from the same country and manufacturer, and we also have to take the shipping fees into account.
Unlike most of our competitors, Your Canada Drug Store offers FREE shipping on every order because we want to give you maximum savings on every order.
Here are a few reasons to choose Your Canada Drug Store:
- We are CIPA and Pharmacy Checker verified.
- Our 5 star commitment ensures that you have your choice of the best brand and generic drugs.
- Our friendly experienced Patient Care Team is readily available to assist you with any of your prescription needs.
- We provide our customers peace of mind; you can trust you will receive risk-free, safe medication from our licensed pharmacy partners located in Canada, the UK as well as New Zealand.
If you have any questions at any point of the ordering process, you can use our live chat on this website or call 1-844-416-4282 to talk to our customer care experts or speak to a licensed pharmacist if you have questions about Prolia 60mg or any medications.
Along with the intended effects of a medication, you may also experience unwanted side effects. Some side effects are mild and do not require medical attention however some side effects are very serious and require immediate medical attention. Talk with your doctor about how to handle Prolia 60mg side effects.
If you experience the following, talk with your doctor immediately:
- Back pain
- blistering, crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
- bloody or cloudy urine
- cracked, dry, or scaly skin
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- frequent urge to urinate
- muscle or bone pain
- pain in the arms or legs
- skin rash, encrusted, scaly, and oozing
- Abdominal or stomach cramps
- arm or jaw pain
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- body aches or pain
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- difficulty with breathing
- difficulty with moving
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- ear congestion
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever or chills
- joint pain
- loss of voice
- muscle cramps in the hands, arms, feet, legs, or face
- muscle stiffness
- numbness and tingling around the mouth, fingertips, hands, or feet
- pain in the lower back, bottom, or hips
- pain in the upper leg
- painful blisters on the trunk of the body
- pale skin
- rapid weight gain
- runny or stuffy nose
- swollen joints
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- trouble swallowing
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss
- voice changes
- Abdominal or stomach discomfort
- blood in the stool
- change in bowel habits
- clear or bloody discharge from the nipple
- darkened urine
- difficulty with swallowing or eating
- dimpling of the breast skin
- inverted nipple
- itching, pain, redness, swelling, tenderness, or warmth on the skin
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- lump in the breast or under the arm
- lump or swelling in the abdomen or stomach
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- persistent crusting or scaling of the nipple
- raised, firm, and bright red patches of the skin on the arm or leg
- redness or swelling of the breast
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
- unexplained weight loss
- yellow eyes or skin
Incidence not known
- Heavy feeling in the jaw
- loose teeth
- pain, swelling, or numbness in the mouth or jaw
The following side effects do not require immediate medical attention:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- full feeling
- lack or loss of strength
- passing gas
- redness, pain, itching, burning, swelling, or a lump under your skin where the shot was given
- sensation of spinning
- trouble sleeping
- upper abdominal or stomach pain
Since each body is different, you may experience side effects not listed here. If you experience unlisted side effects after starting Prolia 60mg, you should talk to your healthcare professional immediately.
DENOSUMAB 60mg – INJECTION