What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following is presented for exclusively informational purposes to help buy generic Revatio online. This is not intended for use as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek out a physician or other licensed health care provider’s advice for your medical condition or treatment plan. Do not ignore professional advice or delay seeking it out because of the information provided here.
Revatio (sildenafil) is prescribed for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve the exercise capacity in men and women. It works by relaxing the muscles of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Sildenafil is also sold under the name Viagra to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Buy generic Revatio from Your Canada Drug Store to save. We offer the best prices when you buy generic Revatio online from our licensed pharmacy partners. We can help you save the most on your prescriptions when you buy generic Revatio online. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trustworthy source for safe and effective medications at the lowest price. Buy generic Revatio online as well as any other name brand or generic medications. We are the safest choice for helping you to save on your essential medications. Here are some reasons to buy from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to customer support doesn’t stop after you’ve placed your order. We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest cost when you buy generic Revatio online with our No-Risk Guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy when you buy generic Revatio online, you can use our return policy and get your money back!
Use Revatio exactly as instructed by your doctor. Do not use more of it than prescribed. Do not use it more often than your doctor recommends. If you use it too often, you increase your chances of experiencing adverse effects.
Patient information comes in the packaging when you buy generic Revatio online. Read the instructions carefully before you start Revatio and every time you get your medication refilled.
You can take Revatio with or without food.
If you are using the oral suspension, shake the bottle well for a minimum of 10 seconds before each dose. Use the oral syringe provided in the package to measure each dose. Ensure you wash the oral syringe after each use.
Revatio begins to work for erectile dysfunction within 30 minutes of taking it. It will continue to work for up to 4, but the action is usually less after 2 hours. Use only the prescribed brand of this medication, different brands may work differently.
Although certain medications shouldn’t be used together at all, in some cases two medications that otherwise interact can still be used together. In these cases your doctor will likely take precautions like changing your dose.
The following medications may interact with Revatio:
This is not an exhaustive list of drug interactions with Revatio. Ensure that your doctor has a full list of the medications you use so that they can monitor properly for drug interactions. This list should have the prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as any herbal products you may be taking. If you have questions or concerns about drug interactions when you buy generic Revatio online you can ask one of our customer care agents to transfer you to a licensed pharmacist by calling 1-844-416-4282.
Certain kinds of medications shouldn’t be used together with food or when eating certain kinds of food. Using alcohol or tobacco with certain medications can also cause interactions to occur. The following interactions have been selected on the basis of their potential significance and aren’t necessarily all-inclusive.
Using Revatio with any of the following can cause an increased risk of certain side effects but can, in some cases, be unavoidable. If used together, your doctor will adjust the dose or give you instructions about the use of food alcohol or tobacco.
- Grapefruit Juice
- Pomelo Juice
Other medical problems
If you have other medical problems they may affect the use of Revatio. Ensure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems. Especially of:
- Abnormal penis, including birth defects or a curved penis
- Angina (severe chest pain)
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat, within the last 6 months)
- Blood vessel problems (eg, aortic stenosis, idiopathic subaortic stenosis)
- Hypotension (low blood pressure)
- Retinal disorders (eye problem)
- Age greater than 50 years
- Coronary artery disease
- Crowded disc or low cup to disc ratio in the eye (an eye disorder)
- Heart disease
- Hyperlipidemia (high fats in the blood)
- Bleeding disorders
- Stomach ulcer
- Liver disease, severe
- Leukemia (blood related cancer)
- Sickle-cell anemia (blood disorder)
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease or PVOD (a type of lung disease)
This is not an exhaustive list of drug interactions. Your doctor will have more information about drug interactions and you should always talk to them before you buy generic Revatio online so that you know you have complete information.
Alongside the needed effects of Revatio, you may also experience adverse effects. Though not all side effects will occur and many of them are minor and do not need medical attention, some side effects are very serious and need to be treated with immediate medical attention.
If the following side effects occur check with your doctor immediately:
- Bladder pain
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, or tingling feelings
- cloudy or bloody urine
- pain on urination
- tenderness in the stomach area
- Abnormal vision
- behavior change similar to drunkenness
- bleeding of the eye
- bone pain
- breast enlargement
- chest pain
- cold sweats
- deafness or hearing loss
- decrease in amount of urine or the frequency of urination
- decreased vision
- difficulty in concentrating
- double vision
- dry eyes
- dry mouth
- excessive hunger
- eye pain
- fainting or faintness
- fever or chills
- headache (severe or continuing)
- increase in the size of the pupil
- increased sweating
- migraine headache
- nausea (severe or continuing)
- numbness of the hands
- painful, swollen joints
- prolonged, painful erection of penis
- redness, burning, or swelling of the eyes
- redness, itching, or tearing of the eyes
- restless sleep
- sensitivity to light
- skin ulcers
- slurred speech
- trouble breathing
- twitching of the muscles
- unusual feeling of burning or stinging of the skin
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- vision changes
- vision loss, temporary
Incidence not known
Some side effects are mild in nature and do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medication. Your health care professional might also be able to tell you how to lessen the effects of some side effects. If any of the following side effects are bothersome or continue, talk with your doctor:
- Aches or pains in the muscles
- bloody nose
- redness of the skin
- stomach discomfort following meals
- trouble sleeping
- unusually warm skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- abnormal dreams
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- difficulty in swallowing
- ear pain
- increased amount of saliva
- increased skin sensitivity
- lack of coordination
- loss of bladder control
- mental depression
- ringing or buzzing in the ears
- sensation of motion, usually whirling
- sexual problems in men
- tense muscles
- trembling and shaking
- waking to urinate at night
- worsening of asthma
Other side effects that are not listed here may occur in some patients. If you notice other effects not listed here, check in with a healthcare professional.
SILDENAFIL – ORAL