What is Elidel Cream used for?
Elidel is a cream which contains the active ingredient pimecrolimus. It is used to treat various skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis, eczema which has not responded to other treatments and dermatitis herpetiformis.
Elidel works by modifying the body’s immune system and therefore reduces the body’s response to allergens that cause eczema atopic dermatitis.
Elidel Cream Information
Always read and understand the medication guide provided with the product before you begin taking Elidel When you buy Elidel online from Your Canada Drug Store, we always send the products in the manufacturer’s packaging.
Elidel cream is for topical use on clean, dry skin only. Apply a thin layer to the affected areas of your skin twice daily or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Use the smallest amount of cream possible. Wash your hands after applying the cream unless your hands are being treated.
Do not use Elidel in your nose or mouth. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Do not cover the treated area with plastic or waterproof bandage unless told to do so by your doctor.
Elidel should not be used by persons who have a weakened immune system. It can cause incurrences of chicken pox, cold sores or shingles. Long term use should be avoided. Scroll up and select appropriate quantity to buy Elidel Cream Online.
The following drugs are known to interact with Elidel . This is not an exhaustive list of all possible drug interactions. It is important to disclose all your current medications, (including prescription medications and herbal products) with your doctor to prevent allergic reactions or adverse interactions.
Elidel has known side effects. This is not a complete list and includes frequently reported adverse events. If you experience any signs and symptoms of serious side effects when taking this, talk to your doctor or seek emergency care.
Report side effects to your doctor. If you find them unmanageable call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. We also have a pharmacist that can provide counselling when you buy Elidel cream online.
- redness or swelling in the ear
- body aches or pain
- change in size, shape, or color of existing mole
- warmth on the skin
- itchy, raised, round, smooth, skin-colored bumps found on just one area of the body that are oozing, thick, white fluid
- pus at the root of the hair
- runny nose
- painful cold sores or blisters on the lips, nose, eyes, or genitals
- flushing; redness of skin; unusually warm skin at site
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- Black, tarry stools
- eye pain
- trouble with sleeping
- Burning, itching, and pain in hairy areas
- weight loss
- small, red skin lesion, growth, or bump usually on the face, ears, neck, hands, or arms
- redness of the skin
- voice changes
- tightness in the chest
- joint pain
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- fast heartbeat
- redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest (with alcohol use)
- difficulty with breathing or shortness of breath
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- itching, puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- Blemishes on the skin
- skin rash on the face, scalp, or stomach
- feeling of warmth (with alcohol use)
- joint pain, stiffness or swelling
- change in hearing
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- burning or stinging of the skin
- sores that will not heal
- cough producing mucus
- loss of appetite
- vaginal pain and cramps
- loss of voice
- yellow eyes and skin
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- muscle aches and pains
- ear drainage
- blurred vision or other change in vision
- burning, itching, redness, skin rash, swelling, or soreness at the application site
- congestion (ear or nasal)
- mole that leaks fluid or bleeds
- heavy bleeding
- Blistering, crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
- Burning, stinging, itching, or mild discomfort of the eye (after applying the cream to the eyelids or near the eyes)
- sensitivity of the eyes to light
- new mole
- earache or pain in the ear
- trouble with swallowing
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- cold or flu-like symptoms
- bloody nose
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- troubled breathing or swallowing
- large, hive-like swelling on the face
- redness of the eye
- skin infections
Current discounts and promotions when you buy Elidel cream online can be found here
DISCLAIMER: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the medical advice provided by a certified medical professional. You require your doctor's approval prior to buying or using prescription drugs sold here. We do have a pharmacist on staff if your doctor is unavailable to provide medical advice when you buy Elidel online.