What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented for exclusively informational purposes to help those looking for Zyprexa Zydis online. This information is a summary and does not contain complete information for Zyprexa Zydis and does not guarantee this medication is appropriate to you. This information is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice and shouldn’t be used as a replacement for talking to your doctor about any health concerns. Do not ignore professional advice or delay seeking it because of the information provided here.
Zyprexa Zydis is an antipsychotic medication which affects brain chemicals. Zyprexa Zydis is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. This medication is typically used in adults or children who are older than 13. This medication is sometimes used together with other antipsychotic medications or antidepressants.
Zyprexa Zydis could also be used for purposes that are not listed here.
If you are looking to buy Zyprexa Zydis, shop with Your Canada Drug Store. We give the lowest available prices for essential medications like Zyprexa Zydis. We offer safe, effective medication from world-wide pharmacy partners to get you the lowest price! This means you’ll always get the best cost on Zyprexa Zydis. We can help you save on your other medications while you buy Zyprexa Zydis. Our goal is to give our customers the best prices available on all their essential medications. Your Canada Drug Store – the best source to buy Zyprexa Zydis.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are Pharmacy Checker and CIPA verified.
- We have a 5-star customer satisfaction commitment. This means you have access to the best and widest selection of brand name and generic medications.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours to help with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind by only selling safe, effective medication from our world-wide pharmacy partners.
Our dedication to excellent customer service doesn’t stop after your order is placed! If there are any issues once you buy Zyprexa Zydis we will make it right. We have a return policy as well as a price match policy in place if something isn’t right, we’ll make it right.
Read and follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor might adjust your dose periodically to ensure you’re getting the best results. Only take Zyprexa Zydis exactly as your doctor has recommended.
Zyprexa Zydis can be taken with food or without.
Usually you will be told to take Zyprexa Zydis once daily. This medication might only be one part of a complete treatment program that includes psychological support programs and counselling.
To take the Zyprexa Zydis disintegrating tablet:
- Keep the tablets in their original container.
- Place the tablet in your mouth with dry hands, it will immediately start dissolving.
- Don’t swallow the tablet whole, let it dissolve in your mouth without chewing it.
- Swallow several times as the tablet dissolves. If you wish, you can drink liquid to help swallow the dissolved tablet.
Call your doctor immediately if your symptoms don’t improve or if they worsen while taking Zyprexa Zydis.
Even if you’re feeling better, don’t stop Zyprexa Zydis without speaking to your doctor first.
Sometimes different medications, when taken concurrently, can interact causing an increase in side effects or a change in efficacy of the medications. Zyprexa Zydis may interact with the following drugs:
This is not an exhaustive list of medications that interact with Zyprexa Zydis. Ensure your doctor knows about all prescription, non-prescription, and herbal products you are taking so they can help you avoid interactions. If you have questions about drug interactions you can reach out to us at 1-844-416-4282 and request counselling from a pharmacist.
Along with the required effects of Zyprexa Zydis, it can also cause undesirable side effects. You will not experience all of these side effects, though you should know what the serious ones are as those can require immediate medical attention.
If you experience the following, check with your doctor immediately:
- Blurred vision
- Change in vision
- Change in walking and balance
- Clumsiness or unsteadiness
- Difficulty with speaking
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Impaired vision
- Inability to sit still
- Loss of balance control
- Mask-like face
- Muscle trembling, jerking, or stiffness
- Need to keep moving
- Rapid weight gain
- Shuffling walk
- Slowed movements
- Slurred speech
- Stiffness of the arms and legs
- Jerky movements of the mouth, neck, face and
- Tingling of the hands or feet
- Twisting movements of the body
- Uncontrolled movements, especially of the face, neck, and back
- Unusual weight gain or loss
- Bladder pain
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Chest pain
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Difficult, burning, or painful urination
- Excessive muscle tone
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Inability to move the eyes
- Increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
- Itching of the vagina or genital area
- Lack of coordination
- Large, flat, blue, or purplish patches in the skin
- Loss of bladder control
- Loss of memory
- Lower back or side pain
- Muscle tension or tightness
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pounding in the ears
- Problems with memory
- Rhythmic movement of the muscles
- Speaking is less clear than usual
- Tightness in the chest
- Unusual or incomplete body or facial movements
- Weakness of the arms and legs
There are some Zyprexa Zydis side effects that generally do not need medical attention and subside with time as your body adjusts to the medication. These side effects can usually be avoided as well, talk to your doctor if you have any questions.
- Acid or sour stomach
- Back pain
- Change in personality
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- Feeling sad or empty
- Increased appetite
- Increased cough
- Lack of appetite
- Lack or loss of strength
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- Runny nose
- Stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- Stuffy nose
- Trouble sleeping
- Trouble with concentrating
- Watering of the mouth
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. If you notice any effects after starting Zyprexa Zydis that are not listed here, talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
OLANZAPINE – ORAL