What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented exclusively for informational purposes for those wanting to buy Zithromax. This is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always talk to your doctor or another health care professional if you have questions about your medical condition or medications. This summary does not contain all possible Zithromax information and does not guarantee that this is the right medication for you.
Zithromax (active ingredient azithromycin) is a bacteria fighting antibiotic.
Zithromax may be used to treat many different kinds of infections caused by bacteria. This includes skin infections, respiratory infections, sexually transmitted infections, and ear infections.
Zithromax can also be used for other purposes not listed here.
If you want to buy Zithromax from Canada, YCDS Customer Care has your back. We offer our customers the lowest prices on all medications when you want to buy Zithromax online. We offer safe, effective medication from our pharmacy partners all over the world. This means you’re always getting the lowest cost when you buy Zithromax from us. We can help you save on your other medications as well when you buy Zithromax online. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trusted source to buy Zithromax.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are certified by Pharmacy Checker and the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA).
- We have a 5 star customer satisfaction guarantee. This means you will always have access to the largest selection of generic and brand name medications.
- Our Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours and are always happy to help with your medication needs.
- Our patients always have peace of mind. You will get safe, effective medication from our world-wide licensed pharmacy partners.
We are dedicated to providing a unique and excellent customer experience throughout the ordering process. If you have any issues while you buy Zithromax from us you can reach out to our Customer Care representatives and we will make it right. We have a return policy and price match policy to ensure you’re always happy when you order from us.
Always take Zithromax exactly as your doctor tells you. Read your prescription label and follow these instructions closely. The dose and length or your Zithromax treatment may be different depending on what type of infection you have.
Zithromax may be taken either with or without food.
If you are prescribed the oral suspension: Shake the oral suspension well before measuring your dose. Use the provided dosing syringe or a medicine cup or dose-measuring spoon to measure your dose.
Use Zithromax for the full length of time your doctor has prescribed it. Your symptoms could improve before the infection is completely cleared. Do not stop taking Zithromax. Skipping doses may increase your risk of a returning infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Zithromax does not treat viral infections like the flu or common cold.
Drug interactions with Zithromax can change how one or both of your medications work, or can increase your risk of negative side effects.
Zithromax interacts with the following drugs:
This is not a complete list of drug interactions with Zithromax. Always keep your doctor up to date on the medications you’re taking including prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as any vitamins or herbal products you’re taking. This will help you avoid drug interactions. If you have further questions about Zithromax interactions you can reach out to us at 1-844-416-4282 and ask to speak with a pharmacist for counselling.
With the needed effects of Zithromax you may also experience unwanted, negative side effects. You will not experience most of these side effects, but you should still be aware of them. Some of the more serious side effects may require immediate medical attention.
If the following side effects occur, check in with your doctor immediately:
- Loose stools
- Blistering, irritation, cursting, reddening, or itching of the skin
- Cracked, scaly, or dry skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- Body aches or pain
- Burning while urinating
- Chest pain
- Cough increased
- Cough producing mucus
- Dark urine
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Difficult or painful urination
- Dryness or soreness of the throat
- General feeling of tiredness or weakness
- Irregular or slow heart rate
- Itching or rash
- Joint or muscle pain
- Light-colored stools
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle aches and pains
- Nausea or vomiting
- Noisy breathing
- Passing of gas
- Red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Red, irritated eyes
- Redness or swelling in the ear
- Runny nose
- Stomach pain, fullness, or discomfort
- Stuffy nose
- Tightness in the chest
- Trouble with sleeping
- Trouble with swallowing
- Unpleasant breath odor
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- Voice changes
- Vomiting of blood
- Yellow eyes or skin
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in the urine or stools
- Blurred vision
- Change in hearing
- Clay-colored stools
- Diarrhea, which may also be bloody
- Increased thirst
- Loss of hearing
- Lower back or side pain
- Muscle twitching
- Pale skin
- Pinpoint red spots on the skin
- Rapid weight gain
- Unusual weight loss
There are some side effects of Zithromax that don’t usually require medical attention. These side effects usually go away as your body adjusts to the medication during treatment. Your doctor might also be able to help you avoid these mild side effects.
If the following side effects become bothersome check in with your doctor:
- Acid or sour stomach
- Aggressive or angry
- Bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- Burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- Change in taste
- Changes in the color of the tongue
- Dry mouth
- Feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- Full feeling
- Increase in body movements
- Itching of the vagina or genital area
- Lack or loss of strength
- Mental depression
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Quick to react or overreact emotionally
- Rapidly changing moods
- Redness of the skin
- Sensation of spinning
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Stomach upset
- White patches in the mouth, tongue, or throat
Incidence not known
- Difficulty with moving
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Pain in the joints
- Severe sunburn
- Trouble sitting still
This list of side effects is not exhaustive and you may experience some side effects not listed here. If you encounter any of these side effects reach out to your doctor immediately.
AZITHROMYCIN – ORAL