What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented for consumers who are looking into the Xigduo cost from Canada. It is provided for educational purposes and is not intended to replace medical advice from a doctor. Always ask your health care professional if you have questions about your medical condition or treatment or any medications you’re taking. This information does not guarantee that Xigduo is the right product for your treatment.
Xigduo (dapagliflozin and metformin hydrochloride), is a medication prescribed along with diet and exercise for people with type 2 diabetes. It helps to control blood sugar levels. Dapagliflozin works to remove excess sugar from the body through urine. Metformin works by helping your body respond better to the insulin naturally made by the body. It helps in lowering the amount of sugar moved from your gut to your blood.
Your Canada Drug Store offers the lowest Xigduo cost from Canada. We give oru customers the lowest available Xigduo cost. You can get the lowest Xigduo cost online from our licensed pharmacy partners world wide. We can assist you in saving on the Xigduo cost compared to what you’d pay within the US. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trustworthy source to get the best Xigduo cost online.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to excellent customer service doesn’t end after you ordered. We guarantee you will pay the lowest Xigduo cost with our no-risk guarantee! If for any reason you’re unhappy with your Xigduo, you can use our return policy to get your money back.
Always carefully follow your doctor’s instructions for Xigduo. The usual adult dose is one tablet twice daily, taken with a meal. If your doctor tells you to take Xigduo differently, follow their instructions.
Drug interactions can increase your risk of side effects or change how your medications work. Sometimes two medications that interact can never be used together. In other cases, your doctor may be able to take other precautions to ensure you can safely use two medications together that would otherwise interact.
The following medications may interact with Xigduo:
This is not a complete list of drug interactions. Ensure that you give your doctor a list of medications before you start new medications. This list should include the prescription and non-prescription drugs you take as well as any vitamins or herbal products you take. This will help your doctor watch out for drug interactions to help you avoid them.
Along with the intended effects of Xigduo, it may also cause unwanted side effects. You will not experience all of these side effects, but if you do, some may require medical attention.
One side effect of metformin, one of the medications in Xigduo, can cause a serious but rare side effect called lactic acidosis. If left unchecked, this can cause death. Lactic acidosis is a medical emergency and has to be treated in a hospital.
The following symptoms are indicators of lactic acidosis. If you experience these, contact your healthcare provider immediately and stop taking Xigduo:
- Cold feeling in your feet or hands
- Feeling weak or tired
- Unusual muscle pain
- Trouble breathing
- Unusual sleepiness or sleeping longer than usual
- Nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain
- Lightheaded or dizzy feelings
- Slow irregular heartbeat
If you have the following, you have a higher chance of getting lactic acidosis:
- Severe kidney problems
- Kidneys are affected by x-ray tests that use injectable dye
- Liver problems
- Drink alcohol often or binge drink
- Have surgery
- Have a severe infection, stroke, or heart attack
Some other serious side effects of Xigudo include:
- Lactic acidosis
- Kidney problems
- Serious urinary tract infections
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Bacterial infections under the skin of the genitals and areas around them
- Low vitamin B12 (vitamin B12 deficiency)
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Yeast infection of the penis (balanitis)
- Increased fats in your blood (bad cholesterol or LDL)
- Bladder cancer
Some of the most common side effects of Xigduo are:
- vaginal yeast infections and yeast infections of the penis
- stuffy or runny nose and sore throat
Ask your doctor about the severity of different side effects and learn which ones require medical attention and which will go away as your body adjusts to this medication. If you have any questions about Xigduo side effects you can call our customer care team at 1-844-416-4282, and ask to speak with a pharmacist for counselling.
DAPAGLIFLOZIN/METFORMIN – ORAL