What is Viibryd (Vilazodone) used for?
Viibryd (Vilazodone) is in a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Viibryd works by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin helps to maintain mental balance.
Viibryd is used to treat depression. It helps to improve your appetite, energy levels, and mood. It can also help to restore your interest in living.
Viibryd (Vilazodone) Information
Always read and understand the medication guide provided with the product before you begin taking Viibryd. When you buy Viibryd online from Your Canada Drug Store, we always send the products in the manufacturer’s packaging.
Do not stop taking this consistently even if you are feeling well. Symptoms can return and may experience withdrawal symptoms if you stop treatment abruptly. Withdrawal symptoms include tingling in the hands and feet, sweating, agitation and sleep disturbances.
Treating with Viibryd may take several weeks of proper use before you feel its full benefits. Your dose is based on your medical conditions and results of treatment. Do not take more or less medication than prescribed.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this as it can increase the risk of adverse reactions such as dizziness. Viibryd can interact with various drugs. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before you start or stop any medications.
Viibryd has known side effects. This is not a complete list and includes frequently reported adverse events. If you experience any signs and symptoms of serious side effects, talk to your doctor or seek emergency care.
Report side effects to your doctor. If you find them unmanageable call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. We also have a pharmacist that can provide counselling when you buy Viibryd online.
- Actions that are out of control
- increased or decreased appetite
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- difficulty with moving
- loss of appetite
- headache, severe and throbbing
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- night sweats
- dry mouth
- not able to have an orgasm
- inability to have or keep an erection
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- pain in the joints
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- abnormal dreams
- talking, feeling, and acting with excitement
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- decreased vision
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- dry eyes
- Eye pain
- blurred vision
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- chest pain or discomfort
- increased sweating
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- bloated or full feeling
- trouble sleeping
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- feeling jittery
- stomach discomfort or upset
- muscle pain or stiffness
- loss of taste
- relaxed and calm
- aching or discomfort in the lower legs or sensation of crawling in the legs
- acid or sour stomach
- change in taste
- extra heartbeat
- passing gas
- risk of suicidal thoughts or behaviors within the first few months of treatment
The following drugs are known to interact with Viibryd. This is not an exhaustive list of all possible drug interactions. It is important to disclose all your current medications, (including prescription medications and herbal products) with your doctor to prevent allergic reactions or adverse interactions. The interaction may be worth the benefit, or they may take you or one or more of your current drugs.
- Nimesulide Beta Cyclodextrin
- Drotrecogin Alfa
- Iobenguane I 131
- Mefenamic Acid
- st john's wort
Current discounts and promotions when you buy Viibryd online can be found here
DISCLAIMER: The information provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the medical advice provided by a certified medical professional. You require your doctor's approval prior to buying or using prescription drugs sold here. We do have a pharmacist on staff if your doctor is unavailable to provide medical advice when you buy Viibryd online.
Do not use the information here to ignore or contradict advice provided by a licensed medical professional. Always seek medical advice if you have any questions or concerns about this medication.
The products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners and are not owned by or affiliated with ycdscc.com or any of its associated companies