DISCLAIMER: The following information is a summary and is to be used for exclusively informational purposes regarding Viibryd. This information is not supposed to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of a licensed healthcare provider regarding your treatment plan and medical condition. Never ignore what your doctor has told you because of the advice provided here. This summary does not contain complete information at Viibryd.
Viibryd (vilazodone) is in the group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It is an antidepressant used to treat major depressive disorder.
Your Canada Drug Store sells Viibryd from Canada. We give our customers the lowest available price on Viibryd. This is because our main goal is to provide safe and effective medications like Viibryd for the lowest price. We can help you save on the essential medications you need. You can get the best Viibryd price as well as any other essential medications from Your Canada Drug Store – the most trustworthy source for low-priced medication!
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to our customers doesn’t stop once you’ve ordered Viibryd. We guarantee the lowest price on all medications with our price match guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re dissatisfied with your Viibryd order, you can use our return policy to get your money back.
Take Viibryd exactly as your doctor has prescribed it to you, and follow the direction on your prescription label exactly. Your doctor might change your dose occasionally to ensure you’re getting the best results. Do not take Viibryd for longer than recommended and do not change how much you take without talking to your doctor first.
Viibryd will work best if you take it along with food.
It could take several weeks or months before your symptoms improve. Continue using your medication as directed and let your doctor know if your symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse. Do not stop using Viibryd suddenly, or you can have withdrawal symptoms which are unpleasant. Your doctor will tell you how to safely stop use of Viibryd.
Drug interactions with Viibryd can change how one or both of those medications work or can increase your risk of negative side effects. There are some drug interactions that must be completely avoided entirely. There are other interactions that can be mitigated by changing the dosage of one or both of your medications.
The following drugs interact with Viibryd.
This is an incomplete list of drug interactions with Viibryd, therefore, you should always make sure your doctor is aware of your medical history, including the drugs you’re taking. Give your doctor a list of prescription and non-prescription medications as well as herbal products and vitamins. This will allow your doctor to properly monitor for side effects.
If you have other questions regarding drug interactions with Viibryd, you can call 1-844-416-4282 and ask one of our representatives to transfer you to a licensed pharmacist for counselling.
Along with the regular effects of Viibryd, it can cause undesirable side effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, you may require medical attention.
Talk with your doctor right away if you notice the following side effects:
- Actions that are out of control
- Burning, itching, prickling, numbness, tingling feelings, “pins and needles”, or crawling feelings
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Extra heartbeat
- Fast, pouding, racing, or irregular, pulse or heartbeat
- Shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- Talking, feeling, and acting with excitement
- Trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
There are side effects of Viibryd that are less serious and will usually subside with time as your body adjusts to this medication. Your healthcare provider may also be able to help you avoid these side effects.
If these Viibryd side effects become bothersome or if you have questions about them, contact your doctor:
- Dry mouth
- Trouble sleeping
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Abnormal dreams
- Aching, discomfort, or a sensation of crawling in the lower legs
- Acid or sour stomach
- Bloated or full feeling
- Blurred vision
- Change in taste
- Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- Decreased vision
- Difficulty with moving
- Dry eyes
- Excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- Feeling jittery
- Headache, severe and throbbing
- Inability to have or keep an erection
- Increased or decreased appetite
- Increased sweating
- Loss in sexual performance, desire, ability, or drive
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of taste
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Night sweats
- Not able to have an orgasm
- Pain in the joints
- Passing gas
- Relaxed and calm
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Stomach discomfort or upset
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Incidence Not Known
- Eye pain
You may experience Viibryd side effects other than those listed here, this is not a complete list of side effects. If you do, talk to your doctor right away to get their advice on what to do.
VILAZODONE – ORAL