What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented for informational purposes for those who are looking into the Trileptal cost. This isn’t intended to replace medical advice from a health care professional. If you have questions about your medication or health concerns always talk to your doctor. This summary does not contain complete information about Trileptal and does not guarantee that this is the right medication for you.
Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is an antiepileptic or anticonvulsant medication. It works to decrease the nerve impulses that cause pain and seizures.
Trileptal is used either alone or in combination with other medications to treat partial seizures.
If you want to get the lowest Trileptal cost, look no further than Your Canada Drug Store! We give the lowest Trileptal cost to our customers because we are dedicated to providing our customers with affordable costs. This means you will always get the lowest Trileptal cost when you order with us. We can help you save on other medications as well as getting you a low Trileptal cost. We give our customers the best cost on all their essential medications. Your Canada Drug Store – the best source for the lowest Trileptal cost.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You will get safe, reliable medicine from our licensed pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our dedication to providing a satisfactory customer experience doesn’t end after your order has been placed. As well as providing the best Trileptal cost, we also want to make your experience the best it can be. If something is wrong, we will make it right.
Take Trileptal according to your doctor’s instructions. Always follow your prescription label and read any medication information your doctor provides you. Your doctor may change your dose occasionally so ensure you’re following their most recent instructions.
Shake the Trileptal oral suspension before measuring a dose. Always use a medical dosing device (such as a syringe), never use a kitchen spoon.
Give the liquid directly from the oral syringe or you can mix the medication with a small glass of water. After you use the syringe, rinse it out and let it dry.
You can take the Trileptal tablets or oral liquid with or without food.
You may need frequent blood tests while on Trileptal.
Don’t stop using Trileptal suddenly, even if you feel fine. Stopping suddenly can increase seizures. Your doctor will help you safely taper your dose.
Trileptal may interact with other medications in such a way that it changes how the medications work or increases your risk of side effects. Your doctors will monitor for drug interactions to help you avoid them.
This is not an exhaustive list of interactions with Trileptal. Give your doctors a list of the medications you take including prescription, non-prescription, and herbal products you’re taking. This will allow your doctors to monitor and avoid drug interactions. If you have any questions about drug interactions you can call 1-844-416-4282 and request counselling from a pharmacist.
Alongside the intended effects of Trileptal, it can also cause unwanted side effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, you may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor promptly if you experience the following side effects:
- Change in vision
- Change in walking or balance
- Clumsiness or unsteadiness
- Cough, fever, sneezing, or sore throat
- Double vision
- False sense of well-being
- Feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- Mental depression
- Sensation of spinning
- Uncontrolled back-and-forth and/or rolling eye movements
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Blurred vision
- Convulsions (seizures)
- Decreased urination
- Difficulty with focusing eyes
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Frequent falls
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Increased thirst
- Itching of the vagina
- Loss of consciousness
- Memory loss
- Muscle cramps
- Pain or burning while urinating
- Pain or tenderness around the eyes or cheekbones
- Problems with coordination
- Skin rash
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Tightness in the chest
- Trouble with walking
- Troubled breathing
- Unusual feelings
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Bleeding or crusting sores on the lips
- Burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- Chest pain
- Hives or itching
- Joint pain
- Large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- Muscle pain or weakness
- Purple spots on the skin
- Rectal bleeding
- Redness, blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- Sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Stomach upset
- Swelling of the legs
- Swollen glands
There are more mild effects of Trileptal that might occur that don’t usually require medical attention. These side effects usually go away as you adjust to the medication and are more mild.
Talk to your doctor if these Trileptal side effects persist or worsen:
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Acid or sour stomach
- Back pain
- Bloody nose
- Blurred vision
- Change in your sense of taste
- Difficulty with speaking
- Dryness of the mouth
- Increased sweating
- Increased urination
- Trouble sleeping
This is not a complete list of side effects of Trileptal. If you notice any side effects not listed here after starting Trileptal, talk to your doctor right away.
OXCARBAZEPINE – ORAL