What is Savella used for?
Savella (milnacipran) affects neurotransmitters (chemicals in the brain). It is through that an abnormality in these neurotransmitters can be related to fibromyalgia.
Savella should never be used to treat depression, though it does work similarly to how antidepressants work.
Savella is used in the treatment of chronic pain caused by fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that causes chronic pain in the joints and muscles.
Frequently Asked Questions About Savella
If you want to get the lowest Savella price, look no further than Your Canada Drug Store! We give the lowest Savella price to our customers because we are dedicated to providing our customers with affordable prices. This means you will always get the lowest Savella price when you order with us. We can help you save on other medications as well as getting you a low Savella price. We give our customers the best price on all their essential medications. Your Canada Drug Store – the best source for the lowest Savella price.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA so that you can trust you’ll get authentic medication from us.
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You will get safe, effective medicine from our licensed pharmacy partners throughout the world.
Our dedication to providing a satisfactory customer experience doesn’t end after your order has been placed. As well as providing the best Savella price, we also want to make your experience the best it can be. If something is wrong, we will fix it.
Take Savella as prescribed by your physician exactly. Always follow the instructions written on the prescription label. Ensure you carefully read the patient information that comes with Savella. If you feel an increased urge to take more of this medication, talk to your doctor immediately.
You may take Savella with or without food, but eating may help you to better tolerate this medication. You will have to have your heart rate and blood pressure checked often while using Savella.
Do not abruptly stop taking Savella. Stopping Savella suddenly could cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Savella may interact with the other medications you take in such a way that your medications work differently, or you experience negative side effects. Some drug interactions can be mitigated by your doctor while others must be fully avoided. Your doctor will inform you about drug interactions and help you avoid them.
Savella reacts with the following drugs:
This is not a complete list of all of the drugs that interact with Savella. Give your doctor a list of all the prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as herbal products and vitamins that you’re taking. This will ensure that you do not encounter drug interactions. If you have any questions about drug interactions you can reach out to our pharmacists by calling 1-844-416-4282 and asking for counselling.
As well as the regular, needed effects of Savella, it can also cause negative side effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, some will require medical intention if you do experience them.
Check with your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following after starting Savella:
- Blurred vision
- Body aches or pain
- Difficulty with breathing
- Ear congestion
- Fear or nervousness
- Increased sweating
- Loss of voice
- Nasal congestion
- Pounding in the ears
- Runny nose
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Sore throat
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Back pain
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Decrease in frequency of urination
- Decrease in urine volume
- Difficult or painful urination
- Difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- Frequent urination
- Groin pain
- Muscle aches
- Pain or burning with urination
- Swollen, tender prostate
- Tightness in the chest
- Bladder pain
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Feeling sad or empty
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Full or bloated feeling
- Increased or decreased weight
- Lack of appetite
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- Lower back or side pain
- Pressure in the stomach
- Rapid weight gain
- Tingling of the hands or feet
- Trouble concentrating
- Trouble sleeping
- Unusual weight gain or loss
Incidence not known
- Black, tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in the urine or stools
- Dark-colored urine
- Decreased urine output
- Difficulty with swallowing
- General tiredness and weakness
- High fever
- Holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact
- Increased sweating
- Increased thirst
- Joint or muscle pain
- Light-colored stools
- Loss of balance control
- Loss of consciousness
- Mask-like face
- Muscle cramps or spasms
- Muscle pain or stiffness
- Overactive reflexes
- Pinpoint red spots on the skin
- Poor coordination
- Red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Red, irritated eyes
- Severe muscle stiffness
- Shuffling walk
- Slowed movements
- Slurred speech
- Stiffness of the arms and legs
- Swelling of the face, ankles, fingers, or lower legs
- Swollen glands
- Talking or acting with excitement you cannot control
- Trembling and shaking of the fingers and hands
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusually pale skin
- Upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- Weight gain
- Yellow eyes and skin
There are less serious Savella side effects that don’t usually require medical attention. Most of the time these side effects will stop as your body adjusts to the medication.
Check with your doctor if these Savella side effects persist or worsen:
- Feeling of warmth
- Headache, severe and throbbing
- Sudden sweating
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Change or problem with discharge of semen
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- Inability to have or keep an erection
- Not able to ejaculate semen
- Swelling of the testes
- Acid or sour stomach
- Change in taste
- Excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- Full feeling
- Loss of taste
- Night sweats
- Passing gas
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Stomach discomfort or upset
Incidence not known
- Swelling of the breasts or unusual milk production
- Unexpected or excess milk flow from the breasts
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects of Savella. If you experience any negative effects after you’ve started Savella, even if they’re not listed here, talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER: The information that follows is a summary for those looking into the Savella price. This is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice from a professional. Always seek out a doctor or other healthcare provider if you have any questions pertaining to your medical condition, treatment plan, or medications. This summary does not guarantee that Savella is safe for you or is the best treatment option for your condition.