DISCLAIMER: The following information is given for those who are looking into Razadyne and is a summary of information about the medication. This is not intended to be used as medical advice. Always talk to your doctor if you have any questions about your medications or your treatment. Do not ignore professional medical advice or delay seeking it out because of the given information.
Razadyne ER improves the function of your nerve cells in the brain. It works to prevent the breakdown of a chemical called acetylcholine. People who have dementia generally have lower levels of this chemical which is crucial to processes of thinking, memory, and reasoning.
Razadyne ER is prescribed for mild to moderate Alzheimer’s type dementia. It can also be prescribed for reasons not listed here, talk to your doctor for more information.
If you are looking to buy Razadyne, shop with Your Canada Drug Store. We give the lowest available prices for essential medications like Razadyne. We offer safe, effective medication from world-wide pharmacy partners to get you the lowest price! This means you’ll always get the best cost on Razadyne. We can help you save on your other medications while you buy Razadyne. Our goal is to give our customers the best prices available on all their essential medications. Your Canada Drug Store – the best source to buy Razadyne.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are Pharmacy Checker and CIPA verified.
- We have a 5-star customer satisfaction commitment. This means you have access to the best and widest selection of brand name and generic medications.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours to help with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind by only selling safe, effective medication from our world-wide pharmacy partners.
Our dedication to excellent customer service doesn’t stop after your order is placed! If there are any issues once you buy Razadyne we will make it right. We have a return policy as well as a price match policy in place if something isn’t right, we’ll make it right.
Follow the directions from your doctor on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to ensure you get the best results. Do not use Razadyne differently from your doctor’s instructions.
The Razadyne ER extended-release capsule is generally taken once a day in the morning.
The Razadyne ER short-acting tablet or the liquid oral solution are generally given twice per day with meals. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
The extended-released capsules will work best if taken with food. Never chew, crush, or break the extended-release capsule, swallow it whole.
Measure the oral suspension with the dosing syringe provided or with another dose-measuring device. If you don’t have a dose-measuring device ask your pharmacist to provide you one.
Read the patient information, instruction sheets, and medication guides provided. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions.
Take Razadyne ER with a full glass of water and ensure you are drinking 6-8 glasses of water per day to keep from getting dehydrated.
Razadyne may interact with other medications which can change how your medications work, or increase your risk of side effects. Your doctor will be able to help you avoid these interactions.
Razadyne interacts with the following medications:
This is not a complete list of drug interactions with Razadyne. You should always give your doctor a list of the medications you’re taking including all prescription, non-prescription, and herbal products you’re taking. This will help your doctor to avoid interactions between the medications you’re prescribed. If you have further questions about drug interactions you can call 1-844-416-4282 and request to speak with a pharmacist for counselling.
Alongside the expected effects of Razadyne, you may also experience unwanted side effects. Although you will not experience most of these side effects, you should still know what to do in case you experience the more severe side effects.
Check in with your doctor right away if you experience the following Razadyne side effects:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- Shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Slow or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual tiredness
- Blurred vision
- Decreased urination
- Dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- Dry mouth
- Fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- Feeling of warmth
- Rapid breathing
- Redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- Sunken eyes
- Troubled breathing
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Wrinkled skin
Incidence not known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- Dark urine
- General tiredness and weakness
- Joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- Light-colored stools
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pounding in the ears
- Rash, hives, or itching skin
- Red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Red, irritated eyes
- Redness of the skin
- Swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- Tightness in the chest
- Troubled swallowing
- Upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- Yellow eyes and skin
The following Razadyne side effects are indicative of overdose, if you experience these get emergency medical help:
Symptoms of overdose
- Irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- Muscle weakness
- Pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- Severe nausea
- Stomach cramps
- Tearing of the eyes
- Twitches of the muscle visible under the skin
Some of the side effects of Razadyne are mild and don’t require medical attention. They will usually subside as your body adjusts to the medication. Talk to your doctor if the following side effects get worse or persist:
- Decreased appetite
- Weight loss
- Acid or sour stomach
- Feeling sad or empty
- General feeling of discomfort or illness
- Increased sweating
- Lack of appetite
- Lack or loss of strength
- Loss of interest or pleasure
- Muscle spasms
- Stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- Trouble concentrating
- Trouble sleeping
- Change in taste
- Dry heaves
- Loss of taste
- Unusually deep sleep
- Unusually long duration of sleep
Incidence not known
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- Hearing loss
- Seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
This is not a complete list of side effects. If you notice effects not listed here, report them to your doctor immediately.
GALANTAMINE – ORAL