What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
Kazano (Nesina Met)
DISCLAIMER: The following information is provided for educational purposes on Kazano. This information is not a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be used as such. Always go to your doctor when you have questions about your medication, medical condition, or treatment plans. Do not delay in seeking medical advice or ignore advice you’ve been given because of the information provided here.
Kazano (also known as Nesina Met or Vipdomet) is a combination of alogliptin and metformin and is used in combination with a diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar can help prevent nerve problems, kidney damage, blindness, and sexual function problems. You can also lessen your risk of a stroke or heart attack by controlling diabetes.
Kazano contains 2 medications: alogliptin and metformin. Alogliptin works by increasing the levels of incretins. Incretins are a natural substance that helps to control blood sugar levels by increasing the release of insulin, especially after a meal. They also decrease the amount of sugar made by the liver. Metformin works to help restore your body’s proper response to your naturally produced insulin. It also helps decreased the amount of sugar made by your liver and that your intestines/stomach absorb.
Your Canada Drug Store sells Kazano online. Our priority is offering customers safe and effective medication at affordable prices. We want to help you save on medications like Kazano by offering them from our licensed pharmacy partners world wide. We are certified by CIPA and PharmacyChecker, so you know you’re getting safe and effective Kazano from us at affordable prices. Shop with Your Canada Drug Store – the most trustworthy source for low-priced medications!
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to our customers doesn’t stop once you’ve placed your order. We guarantee you’ll be paying the lowest available price for Kazano with our price match guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your Kazano for any reason, you can make use of our return policy and get your money back.
Read the medication guide that comes with Kazano before you start using it and whenever you get refills. If you have questions, call your doctor or reach out to us for counselling.
Take Kazano orally as directed by your physician, usually twice per day with meals. Ensure you drink lots of fluids when taking Kazano unless your doctor has specified otherwise. Kazano tablets should never be broken, cut, or split before you take them.
The dosage will be based on your medical condition, the other medications you take, and your response to treatment. Carefully follow the plan your doctor has given you including any diet or exercise regime they put you on.
Check your blood sugar regularly as instructed by your health care professional. Keep track of the results and share them with your doctor. Talk to your doctor if your blood sugar measurements are too low or high often. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
Drug interactions can change how your medications work, or increase your risk of negative side effects. Sometimes you can avoid drug interactions if your doctor changes your dose or the timing of your medications.
The following drugs may interact with Kazano:
This is not an exhaustive list of drug interactions. You should make sure that your doctor has a list of the medications you take. This list should include all prescription, non-prescription, herbal, and vitamins you are taking. If you have further questions about drug interactions you can call us at 1-844-416-4282 and ask to speak with one of our licensed pharmacists for counselling.
Other medical problems
If you have other conditions that may also affect your use of Kazano. Tell your doctor about your entire medical history and keep them up to date at all times.
The following conditions may affect Kazano:
- Adrenal gland problem (underactive)
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart attack
- Heart or blood vessel problems
- Heart failure
- Hypoxemia (decreased oxygen in the blood)
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Poorly nourished condition
- Sepsis (severe infection)
- Shock (low blood pressure, blood circulation is poor)
- Weakened physical condition
- Diabetic ketoacidosis or metabolic acidosis (high ketones and acid in the blood)
- Kidney disease
- Type 1 diabetes
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Angioedema (swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, arms, or legs), history with other dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors
- Gallbladder stones
- Pancreas problems
- Radiologic procedures (eg, X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs) that require dyes to be injected in your vein
Along with the regular effects of Kazano, it may also cause unwanted side effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, you may need medical attention.
If any of the following side effects occur, talk with your doctor immediately:
- Blurred vision
- Pounding in the ears
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Bladder pain
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Chest pain
- Cold sweats
- Cool, pale skin
- Decreased urine output
- Difficult, burning, or painful urination
- Dilated neck veins
- Extreme fatigue
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Increased hunger
- Irregular breathing
- Irregular heartbeat
- Lower back or side pain
- Slurred speech
- Swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- Tightness in chest
- Troubled breathing
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Weight gain
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- Darkened urine
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Hives or itching
- Joint or muscle pain
- Large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- Loss of appetite
- Pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- Puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- Red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Red, irritated eyes
- Sore throat
- Sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Yellow eyes or skin
Incidence not known
- Dark-colored urine
- General feeling of tiredness or weakness
- Light-colored stools
- Redness of the skin
- Severe joint pain
- Stomach pain, continuing
Some side effects may occur that don’t require medical attention. These side effects will go away as your body adjusts to the medication. Your doctor can also show you how to prevent or lessen the effects of these side effects. If you have questions about the following you should talk to your doctor:
- Body aches or pain
- Ear congestion
- Loss of voice
- Muscle aches
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
There may be side effects present that are not listed here. If you notice other negative effects, you should check in with your doctor.
ALOGLIPTIN/METFORMIN – ORAL