What is Jentadueto used for?
Jentaduo (linagliptin/metformin) is prescribed alongside a proper diet and exercise regime to control high blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes. Controlling your blood sugar levels helps prevent blindness, loss of limbs, kidney damage, sexual function problems, and nerve problems. Getting your diabetes under control can also lessen your risk of stroke or heart attack.
Linagliptin works to increase the levels of natural substances called incretins. Incretins aid in controlling blood sugar by increasing insulin release, especially after a meal. They also decrease the amount of sugar produced by your liver. Metformin works to restore your body’s proper response to the insulin you naturally produce. It also decreases the amount of sugar made by your liver and that is absorbed by your intestines/stomach.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jentadueto
Buy Jentadueto online from Your Canada Drug Store. We get our customers the lowest available price to buy Jentadueto online. You can buy Jentadueto online from our licensed pharmacy partners across the world. We help you save essential medications like Jentadueto at the lowest cost. You can buy Jentadueto online as well as any other essential medications from Your Canada Drug Store – the most trustworthy source for low-priced medications.
Here are some reasons to buy Jentadueto online from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our dedication to customer service doesn’t stop after your order is placed. We guarantee you’ll pay the lowest price to buy Jentadueto online with our No-Risk guarantee! If for any reason you’re unhappy when you buy Jentadueto online, you can get your money back with our return policy.
Your doctor will let you know how much of this medication to use and how often to take it. Your dose may need to be changed a few times to get the best dose for you. Do not use more or less of this medication or use it more often than prescribed.
Read the medication guide and follow the directions carefully.
Carefully follow the meal plan given to you by your doctor. This is the most important part of controlling diabetes and it is crucial in your medication working properly. Exercise on a regular basis and test for sugar in your urine and blood as directed.
Drug interactions can affect how your medications work or can increase your likelihood of encountering side effects. Your doctor has the most information about how to manage drug interactions. Give them a list of the prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as herbal products you’re taking so that they can monitor for interactions.
The following medications interact with Jentadueto:
This is not a complete list of drugs that interact with Jentadueto. If you have more questions about drug interactions you can get counselling from a licensed pharmacist by calling us at 1-844-416-4282.
Other medical problems
Other medical conditions can also interact with Jentadueto. If you have the following conditions tell your doctor before starting this medication:
- Adrenal glands (underactive)
- Alcohol, excessive use
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart attack
- Hypoxemia (decreased oxygen in the blood)
- Liver disease
- Pituitary gland (underactive)
- Poorly nourished condition
- Sepsis (severe infection)
- Shock (low blood pressure, blood circulation is poor)
- Weakened physical condition
- Anemia (low blood cells)
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Angioedema (swelling of the face, lips, tongue, throat, arms, or legs)
- Diabetic ketoacidosis or metabolic acidosis (high ketones and acid in the blood)
- Kidney disease
- Type I diabetes
- Infection of any type
- Surgery (major)
- Trauma—These conditions may cause temporary problems with blood sugar control and your doctor may want to treat you with insulin.
- Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol in the blood)
- Hypertriglyceridemia (high triglycerides and fats in the blood)
- Pancreas problems
Along with the expected effects of this medication, it can also cause unwanted side effects. Though you will not experience all of these side effects, talk to your doctor about what to do if you do encounter them:
- blurred vision
- cold sweats
- cool, pale skin
- fast heartbeat
- increased hunger
- slurred speech
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Incidence not known
- darkened urine
- fainting spells
- irregular heartbeat
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- loss of appetite
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- severe joint pain
- yellow eyes or skin
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- lack or loss of strength
- muscle aches
- passing gas
- sore throat
- stuffy or runny nose
Incidence not known
- decreased appetite
- difficulty with moving
- flaking and falling off of the skin
- hives or welts, itching, or skin rash
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle pains or stiffness
- redness of the skin
- swollen joints
Some patients may also experience side effects not listed here. If you notice any other negative effects after starting Jentadueto let your doctor know immediately.
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented for those who want to buy Jentadueto online. It is not intended to be used as a substitute for advice from your doctor. Always seek a physician or other licensed health provider to get advice on your medical condition. Do not delay seeking advice from your doctor or ignore advice you’ve been given because of this information.