What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
Esmya 5mg Price
DISCLAIMER: The following information is provided for educational purposes for those looking into the Esmya 5mg price. This is not presented as a substitute for medical advice and should not replace the advice of your doctor. Always seek the advice of a licensed physician for your medical treatment, condition, or medications you’ve been prescribed. Do not ignore your doctor’s advice on Esmya because of the information provided here.
Esmya contains the active ingredient ulipristal acetate. It is prescribed in the treatment of moderate to severe symptoms of uterine fibroids (also known as myomas). Myomas are non-cancerous tumors in the uterus. 5mg Esmya is prescribed to adults over 18 before they reach menopause. In some individuals, myomas can cause heavy menstrual bleeding on you period, can create pressure on other organs, and pelvic pain. Esmya acts by modifying the activity of progesterone, a hormone that occurs naturally in the body. It is used either before an operation of your fibroids or in the long term to decrease the size of your fibroids, to reduce or stop bleeding, and to increase your red blood cell count.
Find our Esmya 5 mg price and see how much you can save by ordering from Your Canada Drug Store. You can find the best Esmya 5mg price online at Your Canada Drug Store. We are the most trustworthy source for getting safe and effective medication at the lowest prices. Get the best Esyma 5mg price in Canada as well as any other prescription medications you may need from Your Canada Drug Store, we’re the most secure choice for buying top quality and effective drugs at an excellent price.
Here are some reasons to get your drugs from us:
- We are verified by CIPA and Pharmacy Checker.
- Our 5 star commitment assures that you have access to a large selection of the highest quality name brand and generic medications.
- Our customer care team is friendly, knowledgeable, and available to help with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind; you can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners located in Canada, the UK as well as New Zealand.
Our commitment to a superior customer experience doesn’t stop when you’ve placed your order. When getting the best Esmya 5 mg price online from us, if you’re unhappy with your order for any reason you can reach out and make use of our return policy to get your money back!
Always take Esmya exactly as your doctor has told you. The recommended dose is one 5mg tablet daily, for the treatment course of up to 3 months. If you’ve been prescribed several courses of Esmya for the 3 month treatment, you should start the each course during the second menstrual period following the previous treatment completion at the earliest. Always start Esmya within the first week of your menstrual period. Swallow Esmya with water and take it with or without food.
If you forget to take Esmya and you’ve missed the dose by less than 12 hours, take it when you remember. If you miss the dose by over 12 hours, skip the missed tablet and take your next dose normally.
Do not stop your 3 month treatment early without talking to your doctor. Even if you are starting to feel better, if you stop too early your symptoms may come back early.
Drug interactions can interfere with how your medication works, or increase your risk of unwanted side effects. Sometimes when two medications interact you should never take them together. Other times, your doctor can make adjustments to your existing medesmications to allow you to take two medications that would otherwise negatively interact. The following medications may interact with Esmya:
This is not an exhaustive list of medications that interact with Esmya. Give your doctor a list of all the medications (prescription and non-prescription as well as vitamins and herbal products) so that they can properly check for drug interactions. If you have questions about drug interactions you can reach out to our licensed pharmacists at 1-844-416-4282 for counselling.
Like all medications, Esmya can cause side effects, though not everybody gets them. If you experience any of the following symptoms stop using Esmya right away and contact your doctor:
- swelling of face, tongue or throat
- difficulty swallowing
- hives and breathing difficulties
These are possible symptoms of angioedema (frequency not known).
- nausea or vomiting
- severe tiredness
- jaundice (yellowing of the eyes or skin)
- dark urine
- itching or upper stomach ache.
Very common side effects:
- reduction or absence of menstrual bleeding (amenorrhea)
- thickening of the lining of the womb (endometrial thickening).
Common side effects:
- spinning sensation (vertigo)
- stomach ache
- feeling sick (nausea)
- muscle and bone (musculoskeletal) pain
- sac of fluid within the ovaries (ovarian cyst)
- breast tenderness/pain
- lower abdominal (pelvic) pain
- hot flushes
- tiredness (fatigue)
- weight increase
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people) side effects:
- drug allergy
- mood swings
- dry mouth
- hair loss
- dry skin
- increased sweating
- back pain
- leakage of urine
- bleeding from the womb (uterine bleeding)
- vaginal discharge
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- breast discomfort
- swelling due to fluid retention (oedema)
- extreme tiredness (asthenia)
- increase in blood cholesterol seen in blood tests
- increase in blood fats (triglycerides) seen in blood tests
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people) side effects:
- break of sac of fluid within the ovaries (ovarian cyst ruptured)
- breast swelling.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. If you notice any negative effects after you start Esmya, talk to your doctor right away.
ULIPRISTAL ACETATE – ORAL