What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented to educate those who are looking into the Diabeta price. It is not intended to replace medical advice from your doctor. This information does not ensure that Diabeta is the right medication for you and your treatment. Always ask a doctor or other health care professional if you have questions about your treatment or medications. Do not ignore or delay seeking your doctor’s advice on Diabeta because of this information.
Diabeta (glyburide) is an oral diabetes medication that assists in controlling blood sugar levels. Glyburide works by limiting the amount of insulin produced by the pancreas.
Glyburide is not recommended for treating type 1 diabetes.
Your Canada Drug Store offers the lowest Diabeta price from Canada. We give our customers the lowest available Diabeta price. You can get the lowest Diabeta price online through our licensed pharmacy partners and pay a fraction of what you would pay at a local pharmacy. You can get the lowest Diabeta price as well as other affordable medications from Your Canada Drug Store – the most trustworthy source for low-priced medications.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop after you’ve placed your order. We guarantee that you will pay the lowest Diabeta price with our No-Risk guarantee! If, for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your Diabeta you can use our return policy to get your money back.
Ensure you are carefully following the meal plan you doctor has given you. This is the most crucial step to control your condition. Following the meal plan is necessary to allow Diabeta to work properly. Also, exercise regularly and test your blood on the schedule given to you.
Only use the prescribed brand of Diabeta, different brands may not work the same way.
Diabeta is usually taken with the first main meal of the day. Ensure you follow all directions from your doctor and take the medication as indicated on your prescription label. Read the medication guide that comes with the medication and follow the instructions carefully.
Drug interactions can affect how your medications work and may increase your risk of side effects. Some interactions must be avoided all together. However, sometimes your doctor is able to mitigate drug interactions by changing the dose or take other precautions.
The following medications interact with Diabeta:
- Entacapone (Stalevo)
- Labetalol (trandate)
Other medical problems
If you have other medical conditions they may affect your use of Diabeta.
The following conditions may interact with Diabeta:
- Alcohol intoxication
- Underactive adrenal glands
- Underactive pituitary gland
- Undernourished condition
- Weakened physical condition
- Any other condition that causes low blood sugar
- Diabetic ketoacidosis (ketones in the blood)
- Type I diabetes
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency (an enzyme problem)
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
This is not a complete list of medical interactions with Diabeta. Ensure that you tell your health care professionals about your complete medical history. You should also give all of your doctors a list of the medications you take. This should include: prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal products you may be taking.
If you have any further questions about Diabeta drug interactions you can reach out to our customer service team and ask to be transferred to a licensed pharmacist by calling 1-844-416-4282.
Along with the needed effects of Diabeta, it may also cause adverse side effects. You will not experience all of these side effects, but some of them do require medical attention.
If you experience any of the following Diabeta side effects talk to your doctor right away:
- Difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or near the lips, tongue, face or eyes
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- tightness in the chest
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- clay-colored stools
- dark urine
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- nausea and vomiting
- unpleasant breath odor
- upper right abdominal pain
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes and skin
Incidence not known
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- bleeding gums
- blood in the urine or stools
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- blurred vision
- change in near or distance vision
- chest pain
- cough or hoarseness
- decreased urine output
- difficulty in focusing eyes
- difficulty with breathing
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fluid-filled skin blisters
- general body swelling
- high fever
- increased thirst
- itching of the skin
- large, hive-like swelling on the lips, throat, tongue, face, hands, sex organs, feet, legs, eyelids, or face
- lower back or side pain
- muscle pain or cramps
- muscle twitching
- painful or difficult urination
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- rapid weight gain
- sensitivity to the sun
- skin thinness
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the mouth or lips
- swelling of the face, ankles, or hands
- swollen or painful glands
- unusual bleeding or bruising
If you experience the following symptoms of Diabeta overdose get emergency medical help:
Symptoms of overdose
- cold sweats
- cool, pale skin
- increased hunger
- slurred speech
Some side effects can occur that don’t usually need medical attention. These kinds of side effects may go away during treatment when your body has adjusted to the medication. Your doctor may be able to help you avoid or reduce the effects of these side effects.
Talk to your doctor if the following Diabeta side effects persist or become bothersome:
- passing of gas
Incidence not known
- Difficulty with moving
- joint pain
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- severe sunburn
- swollen joints
Some individuals may experience side effects that are not listed here. If you experience any negative effects after starting Diabeta call your doctor immediately. If you have any questions about side effects you can reach out to our pharmacists for counselling by calling 1-844-416-4282 and asking to be transferred to our pharmacy team.
GLYBURIDE – ORAL