What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
Disclaimer: The information provided here is for your reference only for when you buy Dexilant online. This information is not an adequate replacement for professional medical advice. Never disregard advice from your health care provider or wait in seeking advice from your direct health care professional. Always ask the advice of your doctor or qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding your medical care.
Dexilant (Dexlansoprazole) treats certain stomach and esophagus problems (such as acid reflux). Dexilant assists in decreasing the amount of acid created by your stomach. It helps alleviates heartburn, dysphagia, and cough. Dexilant (Dexlansoprazole) heals acid damage to the stomach and esophagus; aids in preventing ulcers.
This medication is taken by mouth as directed by your health care provider, usually taken once a day with or without food. Take this medication without chewing or crushing the capsules. If you have problems taking Dexilant, you can open the capsule and dust the content onto 1 tablespoon of applesauce. Ask your doctor about the duration that you should be taking this medication.
Dexilant is one of many medications offered by Your Canada Drug Store from Canada. You can buy Dexilant online using a legitimate prescription from your doctor at a greatly reduced price compared to within the US. You can that Your Canada Drug Store will always supply you with the top medications at the best cost offered. Buy Dexilant online and get your other prescription medications from us while you’re at it. Your Canada Drug Store is the most secure choice for getting safe and effective medications as the lowest price.
Some good reasons to order from us:
- We are a CIPA and also Pharmacy Checker approved pharmacy.
- Our 5 star commitment assures that you have access to the widest selection of the best brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind; you can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners located in Canada, the UK as well as New Zealand.
Our commitment to customer support doesn’t stop after you’ve placed your order; we guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest cost when you get Dexilant online with our No-Risk Guarantee. If for any reason you are unhappy with your Dexilant, you can make the most of our return policy and get your money back!
Along with the intended effects, a medication may cause unwanted effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
- Burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- continuing stomach pain
- difficult or labored breathing
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- incoherent speech
- joint pain, stiffness, or swelling
- lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- muscle pain, cramps, or weakness
- nausea or vomiting
- numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, leg, back, or neck
- pounding in the ears
- rash or hives
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
- swollen, painful, or tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- watery or bloody diarrhea
Incidence not known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- muscle spasms (tetany) or twitching
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- swelling of the body, feet, or ankles
- unusual weight gain
Some side effects that may occur do not need medical attention. These mild side effects will usually go away as your body adjusts to the medication. Your health care provider may also be able to tell you how to reduce these side effects, or help you if they persist.
- Abnormal dreams
- body aches or pain
- bloated or full feeling
- burning or itching around the anus
- change in taste or bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- difficult or painful urination
- difficulty with moving
- ear congestion
- ear pain
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- loss of voice
- metallic taste
- muscle or bone pain
- nasal congestion
- passing gas
- redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- runny nose
- sensation of spinning
- sore throat
- trouble sleeping
Some patients will also experience other side effects. If you notice any other symptoms, check in with your doctor.
DEXLANSOPRAZOLE – ORAL