What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following is presented for exclusively informational purposes and is not intended for use as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek out a physician or other licensed health care provider’s advice for your medical condition or treatment plan. Do not ignore professional advice or delay seeking it out because of the information provided here.
Xarelto Rivaroxaban is prescribed to prevent blood clots due to an irregular heartbeat classified as an atrial fibrillation or following hip or knee replacement surgery. Xarelto is classified as an anticoagulant that functions by blocking specific clotting proteins in your blood.
Get the lowest Xarelto price in Canada by ordering from Your Canada Drug Store! With our No-Risk order guarantee you’ll feel secure in getting the best Xarelto cost in Canada from us!
Your Canada Drug Store offers the lowest Rivaroxban price in Canada. With a valid prescription from your doctor, you can take advantage of the lowest Xarelto cost in Canada and save on your necessary medications! Your Canada Drug Store supplies effective, trustworthy medication from our pharmacy partners world-wide. This means you’ll always be getting the most affordable Xarelto rates in Canada and give your wallet a break. Buy online from us today and get your medication delivered to your doorstep with our free shipping!
Here are a few reasons to purchase your medicines online with Your Canada Drug Store:
- We are a CIPA as well as Pharmacy Checker certified drug store.
- Our 5 star commitment ensures that you have access to your option of the absolute best brand as well as generic medicines.
- Our pleasant as well as educated Patient Care Team is conveniently available to assist you with any of your prescription needs.
- We provide our patients peace of mind; you can trust you will certainly receive risk-free and dependable medication from our licensed drug store partners situated in Canada, the UK along with New Zealand.
Our commitment to customer care extends to after your order; you can be assured that you are paying the lowest guaranteed Xarelto price in Canada with our No-Risk Guarantee. If for any type of reason you are unhappy with your order when you get the best Xarelto price in Canada, you can benefit from our return policy and get your money back!
If you have any questions about when getting the lowest Xarelto price in Canada, or any of our other products, you can contact our team of qualified Patient Service Representatives. Or speak with one of our pharmacists by calling toll-free at 1-844-416-4282.
Drug interactions may increase your risk of negative side effects or change how your medications function. Talk to your doctor about which medications may interact with Xarelto before starting the new medication.
Following are some common drug interactions with Xarelto Canada:
This is not a complete list of drug interactions with Xarelto. Give your doctor or pharmacist a list of all of the medications you take so that they can monitor for drug interactions properly. This list should include prescription medications and non-prescription drugs, as well as herbal products. If you have any questions about ordering medication you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-844-416-4282. If you need counselling from a pharmacist, just ask to be transferred and you’ll receive personalized counselling from a licensed pharmacist.
Along with the needed effects, drugs may also cause unwanted side effects. Though not all of these side effects will occur, if they do, you may require medical attention.
Check with your doctor right away if any of these effects occur:
- Back pain
- bleeding gums
- bloody stools
- bowel or bladder dysfunction
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings
- coughing up blood
- difficulty with breathing or swallowing
- increased menstrual flow or vaginal bleeding
- leg weakness
- prolonged bleeding from cuts
- red or black, tarry stools
- red or dark brown urine
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- pain in the arms or legs
- wound secretion
- Burning while urinating
- difficult or painful urination
Incidence not known
- Abdominal or stomach pain or swelling
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blurred vision
- clay-colored stools
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- hives, itching, or skin rash
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- nausea or vomiting
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- severe headache
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- tightness in the chest
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- yellow eyes or skin
Some side effects are more mild and will go away in time. These effects usually do not need medical attention. Talk to your doctor about what to do if these effects persist or become bothersome.
- muscle spasm
Other side effects may occur that are not listed here. If you notice other effects, inform your doctor immediately.
XARELTO – ORAL