What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is presented as an educational aid for Casodex. It does not contain all possible information about this medication and should not be used as a substitute for medical advice. Seek out a doctor or other medical professional for advice about your condition or medications you’re taking. Do not delay in seeking or ignore medical advice because of the information provided here.
Casodex (bicalutamide) is primarily prescribed for the treatment of prostate cancer and hirsutism. It is an anti androgen and works in conjunction with another hormone to achieve its purpose. Bicalutamide, the active ingredient in Casodex, works by stopping the work of androgens present in the body. Bicalutamide is also used to treat other medical conditions.
Get the lowest Casodex cost from Your Canada Drug Store Customer Care!
YCDS Customer Care offers the lowest Casodex cost from Canada. Our main goal is to provide safe and effective medication and to give a lower Casodex cost than you would find at your local pharmacy. You can get the lowest Casodex cost online with a legitimate prescription from your doctor. You can get all of your medications from us online, and take advantage of our low Casodex cost to help you save. Get the lowest Casodex cost and save on your other essential medications at the same time with the free shipping we offer on all orders!
Here are some benefits to taking advantage of our low Casodex cost:
- We are approved by CIPA and Pharmacy Checker.
- Our 5 star customer service commitment ensures that you will have access to the widest selection of brand name and generic medication.
- Our friendly and professional customer service team is available to assist you for extended business hours.
- We offer peace of mind to our customers. You will always receive safe and effective medication from our pharmacy partners world-wide.
Our commitment to excellent customer service doesn’t stop after you’ve gotten our lowest Casodex cost. You’ll always be paying the lowest Casodex cost when you buy your medications online with our price match guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied with your Casodex for any reason, you can use our return policy and get your money back.
Casodex is given in pill form, taken orally. It is usually taken once per day and is generally started at the same time you start LHRH therapy. It should be taken at the same time daily, either with or without food. You should urinate before you take Casodex.
Drug interactions can leave you at a higher risk of experiencing side effects or can change how your medications work. Some interactions must be avoided at all costs. Some drugs can be taken together even though they interact, but your doctor will have to take precautions to make it safe to do so.
The following drugs interact with Casodex:
Other medical problems
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Diabetes or
- Liver disease (including hepatitis)
This is not a complete list of interactions with Casodex. You should give your doctor a complete list of medications that you are taking. This should include prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal products, and vitamins that you take. If you have other questions about drug interactions you can talk to your doctor or call us at 1-844-416-4282 and ask to speak to a pharmacist for counselling.
Alongside the regular side effects of Casodex it can also cause some unwanted side effects. Though not all of these effects will occur, some require medical attention.
If the following side effects occur, talk to your doctor immediately:
- Blood in the urine
- Blurred vision
- Body aches or pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Cough producing mucus
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Dryness or soreness of the throat
- Fever or chills
- Lower back or side pain
- Painful or difficult urination
- Pounding in the ears
- Rapid weight gain
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Tender, swollen glands in the neck
- Tightness in the chest
- Tingling of the hands or feet
- Trouble with swallowing
- Unusual weight gain or loss
- Voice changes
- Ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- Bloody nose
- Burning while urinating
- Chest tightness or heaviness
- Decrease in frequency of urination
- Decrease in urine volume
- Decreased vision
- Difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- Difficulty with swallowing or eating
- Dilated neck veins
- Dry mouth
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Irregular breathing
- Joint stiffness or swelling
- Loss of appetite
- Lump or swelling in the abdomen
- No blood pressure or pulse
- Noisy breathing
- Pain in the neck
- Reddish patch or irritated area
- Sensation of pins and needles
- Shiny bump
- Stabbing pain
- Stomach discomfort
- Stopping of heart
- Unexplained weight loss
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Wrinkled skin
- Yellow skin or eyes
Incidence not known
- Hives or welts
- Redness of the skin
- Skin rash
There are some side effects that are minor and do not require medical attention. The following side effects will likely go away with time as your body adjusts to the medication.
If these side effects are bothersome, talk to your doctor:
- Acid or sour stomach
- Breast pain
- Difficulty with moving
- Dry skin
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Inability to have or keep an erection
- Lack or loss of strength
- Muscle aching or cramping
- Muscle pain or weakness
- Passing of gas
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Stomach pain, fullness, or discomfort
There are other side effects that may occur that are unlisted here. If you experience any unlisted side effects, talk with your doctor immediately.
BICALUTAMIDE – ORAL