What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following information is a summary and does not contain all possible information about Aristocort. This is intended for educational purposes for those looking for the Aristocort price. This is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor for advice regarding your personal medical treatment and condition. Do not ignore professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of the information provided here.
Aristocort topical is prescribed to help relieve itching, redness, swelling, or other discomfort caused by various skin condition. Aristocort is a corticosteroid.
Your Canada Drug Store offers the lowest available Aristocort price. We give our customers the lowest available Aristocort price. This is because we aim to provide affordable pricing for safe and effective medications. We want to help customers who cannot otherwise afford their medication by offering a low Aristocort price. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trustworthy source to get a low Aristocort price as well as a low price on other medications.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to customer service doesn’t stop after you’ve taken advantage of our low Aristocort price. We guarantee you’re always paying the lowest Aristocort price with our price match guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your medication for any reason, you can use our return policy and get your money back.
Always use your medications exactly as your doctor has prescribed them. Using your medication in ways other than as prescribed by your doctor can lead to a heightened risk of side effects, and will not help your medication work faster.
Aristocort is only to be used on the skin. Do not get Aristocort in your eyes. Do not use this medication on areas of the skin that have burns, cuts, or scrapes. If it does get on these areas, rinse with water.
If you use the spray form of Aristocort, protect your nose to avoid inhaling it and ensure your eyes are covered.
Aristocort should only be used for skin conditions as prescribed by your doctor. Check with your doctor before you use it for other conditions, especially if you think you may have a skin infection. Aristocort shouldn’t be used to treat certain skin conditions such as burns.
Don’t use the spray form on your underarms or groin unless your doctor has told you to.
- Wash and dry your hands before and after using Aristocort.
- Apply a thin layer of medication to the skin and gently rub it in.
- Do not use a bandage or otherwise wrap the skin being treated unless your doctor has told you to do so.
- If your doctor has ordered a dressing or airtight covering to be applied over Aristocort, ensure you know how to properly use it.
The Aristocort spray is flammable until it dries on the skin. Do not use it near an open flame, while smoking, or near heat. Do not burn, break or puncture the aerosol can.
Drug interactions can affect how your medications function and may increase your risk of experiencing negative side effects.
The following drugs can interact with Aristocort:
This is not an exhaustive list of drug interactions. Give your doctor a list of the medications you take including prescription, non-prescription and vitamin products you are taking. If you have any questions about your medication and interactions, you can call us at 1-844-416-4282 and ask to speak to a pharmacist for counselling.
Alongside the regular Aristocort effects, it can also lead to unwanted side effects. Most people do not experience major side effects, but some will require medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
Incidence not known
- Blistering, crusting, dryness, flaking, or burning of the skin
- Itching, soreness, swelling or severe redness of the skin
- Redness and scaling around the mouth
- Thinning of the skin with easy bruising
Some side effects occur that don’t need medical attention. These mild side effects will usually go away during treatment as your body adjusts to Aristocort.
If the following side effects become bothersome, talk with your doctor:
Incidence not known
- Acne or pimples
- Burning and itching of the skin with pinhead-sized red blisters
- Lightening of normal skin color
- Lightening of treated areas of dark skin
Since every body will react differently to medication there’s a chance you may experience side effects not listed here. If you do, contact your doctor immediately.
TRIAMCINOLONE – ORAL