What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: This is a summary of information meant for educational purposes for those looking to buy Arimidex online. This is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek out a doctor or other health care professional when you have questions about your medical condition or treatment. Never ignore your doctor’s advice because of the information provided here.
Arimidex reduces the production of estrogen in the body. Lowering the levels of the hormone down in postmenopausal women helps curbs the growth of certain breast tumours, which require estrogen for their growth. Arimidex is normally prescribed to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women, even when the cancer has reached an advanced stage. Even if treatment has begun with Soltamax or Nolvadex,(tamoxifen) and the cancer progressed Arimidex may be used. Research has proven that with Arimidex treatment you can stay cancer free at a higher rate than with Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or Soltamax.
Arimidex does not terminate cancer cells, as in ‘kill’ them, it only stops their growth. After menopause, estrogen is made in the fat cells of the body, as opposed to the ovaries in younger women. With this change in estrogen production in certain cases it can promote the growth of some cancer cells.
You can buy Arimidex online from Your Canada Drug Store. We aim to offer the best price to buy Arimidex online to help people afford their medications. We offer a wide selection of brand name and generic medications from our licensed pharmacy partners so that you can buy Arimidex online for the lowest price available. Your Canada Drug Store is the most trustworthy source to buy Arimidex online as well as any of your other essential medications.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to excellent customer service doesn’t stop once you’ve ordered. We guarantee you will pay the lowest price when you buy Arimidex online with our price match guarantee. If for any reason, you’re unhappy with your Arimidex, you can make use of our return policy to get your money back.
Take Arimidex only as directed by your physician. Don’t take more or less of this medication and do not take it for longer than prescribed. If you do so you may increase the chance of negative side effects. You can take Arimidex either with or without food.
Arimidex can sometimes cause vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea. However, it is important for you to continue taking Arimidex even if you start feeling ill. Your doctor may be able to help you prevent these effects or make them less severe.
Drug interactions may change how your medications work and can increase your risk of negative side effects.
The following drugs interact with Arimidex:
This is not a complete list of drug interactions. You should always give your doctor a list of medications you take including prescription, non-prescription, and herbal products. If you have other questions about drug interactions you can call us at 1-844-416-4282 and ask to be transferred to a pharmacist for counselling.
Alongside the regular side effects of Arimidex, it can cause unwanted side effects as well. Not all of these side effects will occur, but some may require you to seek medical attention if you encounter them.
Check in with your doctor immediately if the following side effects occur:
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Pounding in the ears
- Shortness of breath
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Swelling of the feet or lower legs
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- Chest tightness or heaviness
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficult or painful urination
- Dizziness, severe
- Fever or chills
- Headache, continuing
- Increased blood pressure
- Lower back or side pain
- Sudden shortness of breath
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Vaginal bleeding (unexpected and heavy)
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- Red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- Sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
Some Arimidex side effects do not require medical attention.
Contact your doctor about these effects if they persist or are bothersome:
- Acid or sour stomach
- Back pain
- Body aches or pain
- Bone pain
- Decrease in height
- Dry mouth
- Dryness or soreness of the throat
- Feeling of warmth
- Hot flashes
- Increased appetite
- Lack or loss of strength
- Loss of appetite
- Mood or mental changes
- Pain in the back, ribs, arms, or legs
- Pain, general
- Pelvic pain
- Runny nose
- Skin rash
- Stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- Tender, swollen glands in the neck
- Trouble in swallowing
- Voice changes
- Weight loss
- Anxiety and confusion
- Breast pain
- Cough producing mucus
- Difficulty breathing
- Dryness of the vagina
- General feeling of discomfort or illness
- Itching of the skin
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Loss of hair
- Muscle pain
- Numbness or tingling of the hands or feet
- Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- Trouble sleeping or sleeplessness
- Weight gain
This is an incomplete list of side effects caused by Arimidex. You may experience side effects not listed here, talk to your doctor if you have any questions about side effects you’re experiencing.
ANASTROZOLE – ORAL