What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The following is presented for exclusively informational purposes to help buy Apoquel online. This is not intended for use as a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek out a physician or other licensed health care provider’s advice for your medical condition or treatment plan. Do not ignore professional advice or delay seeking it out because of the information provided here.
Apoquel (oclacitinib) is a man-made Janus kinase inhibitor that has anti-inflammatory properties and anti-puritic properties in dogs. It helps to control allergic and atopic dogs 12 months of age or older.
You can buy Apoquel online from Your Canada Drug Store. We give our customers the lowest available price to buy Apoquel online. You can buy Apoquel online from Canada at a reduced cost compared to what you’d find locally. We aim to give our customers the best price to buy Apoquel online and give them peace of mind that they are receiving a safe and effective product. We aim to help our customers save on essential medications for them and their pets. This is why you can buy Apoquel online from us at a reduced cost. You can get any other medications you or your pets may need from us.
Here are some reasons for you to purchase from us:
- We are verified by Pharmacy Checker and CIPA (the Canadian International Pharmacy Association).
- We have a 5 star commitment to customer satisfaction. This means that you have access to the widest and best selection of brand and generic medicines.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Care Team is available for extended business hours. We are always happy to aid you with any of your prescription needs.
- We offer our patients peace of mind. You can trust you will get safe, reliable medicine from our certified pharmacy partners worldwide.
Our commitment to the customer experience doesn’t stop after you buy Apoquel online. We guarantee you will pay the lowest price to buy Apoquel online with our price match guarantee. You can also use our return policy to get your money back if you are dissatisfied with your Apoquel.
Apoquel comes in tablet form. It is usually prescribed 0.18-0.27 mg/lb to be administered orally twice per day for up to 2 weeks. This will be followed by a once daily treatment for maintenance therapy.
Along with the regular effects of Apoquel unwanted side effects may also occur. Talk with your veterinarian if you notice any of the following side effects in your dog:
- Increased thirst
- Increased susceptibility to infections
- Skin disorders
This is not a complete list of side effects. If you notice any further side effects in your dog contact your veterinarian right away.
OCLACITINIB – ORAL