What Strength (Dosage) are you looking for?
FLUTICASONE/SALMETEROL DISK INHALER – ORAL (floo-TIK-a-sone/sal-MEE-ter-ol)
What is Advair Diskus Used for?
- It will allow you to breath with greater ease if you are suffering from asthma or lung disease.
- It reduces the amount of inflammation in your airways and opens airways in the lungs.
- It should be used regularly in order to see the best results.
Advair Diskus How to Use ?
- You should always follow directions to ensure proper use.
- The medication is inhaled once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Using this medication routinely will yield the best results.
- Consult your doctor before altering your medication routine.
- Be aware that this medication is not quick-relief.
What could interact with Advair Diskus?
- Other quick-relief inhalers should be used sparingly when you are using Advair.
- You should continue to use other corticosteroids as usual.
- Aldesleukin may interact with the medication.
Advair Diskus Side effects what i may notice?
- Expected side effects include: hoarse or irritated throat, headache or stomach ache.
- You may also experience higher blood pressure and should check your blood pressure regularly to ensure it does not become too high.
- Also, be aware that a rare, but serious allergic reaction to this medication is possible.
What precautions are necessary when taking Advair Diskus?
- Let your doctor know if you are allergic to fluticasone or salmeterol.
- Consult your doctor is you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If symptoms of an overdoes occur (tremors, chest pain, fast/irregular heartbeat, seizures), call 911 or poison control right away.
Where should i store my medication ?
- It should be stored at room temperature.
- It should be kept away from light, moisture and heat.
Always ask your health care professional for complete information about this product and your specific health needs.